shape
carat
color
clarity

What's the story behind your avatar?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzy, thank you for sharing your picture of Oliver! He's sooo adorable and I love his harness! I have a dutch bunny as well, she's black and white and her name is Daisy. She's beautiful, and believe it or not, she's about to turn 8 :o If I can find a picture of her, I'll post it. I have lots of pics of the bunnies but they're mostly from the days before we had a digital camera.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Babynurse - are all Dutch bunnies so sweet? Oliver is my first-ever bunny and he is just so sweet. During out of cage time, he is a lap bunny and just can't soak up enough petting. He's just such a nice and loving pet. Not everyone who has had a rabbit has such stories. I feel very lucky to have him, but is the Dutch breed known for being sweet? congrats on an 8-year-old bunny. She is clearly very well cared for!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzi, here's a pic of Daisy being snuggled by my husband.

Imported Photos 00039.JPG

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I have a bunny too. His name is Max and he is my house bunny, he only goes into the hutch at night the rest of the day he hops around.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tanzigrrl said:
Babynurse - are all Dutch bunnies so sweet? Oliver is my first-ever bunny and he is just so sweet. During out of cage time, he is a lap bunny and just can't soak up enough petting. He's just such a nice and loving pet. Not everyone who has had a rabbit has such stories. I feel very lucky to have him, but is the Dutch breed known for being sweet? congrats on an 8-year-old bunny. She is clearly very well cared for!

Dutch bunnies are very sweet and very sociable. Like a lot of pets, they thrive on attention. If you stick them in a cage, provide them with food and water and little else, they don't live as long. They need at least an hour out of their cage every day and lots of love.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Treenbean said:
Hi
I have a bunny too. His name is Max and he is my house bunny, he only goes into the hutch at night the rest of the day he hops around.

Hmmm... should I be starting a bunny thread somewhere? Hope nobody minds this :confused:

How cool Treenbean! I bet Max is the happiest bunny having all that freedom! He'll live a long time (knock on wood).

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Cute photo! Oliver gets lots of time out of his cage. It's just unsafe for him to be out 24/7 because my husband and I are home at strange hours and we have a dog, too, who also gets free run of the house. Dog and bunny get along great - with our supervision. I spent an hour in the morning with Oliver and then as soon as I get home, it's lap time. I hope that he lives a long time. I'm aiming for the 7-10 years!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
My avatar and signature go together...

Back when my daughter was about 3 months old and my son was 7, they both came down with nasty stomach bugs. There was one really bad night where they were alternating throwing up. I''d get one floor cleaned up, the other one would throw up in bed, I''d have to change that bed, and repeat this process a couple of times during the night.

After that very rough night, my husband said I was the "Princess of Puke" and he bought me a little tiara at the local craft store to commemorate the occasion. There's a better picture of my "Princess of Puke" tiara on the Royal Jewels board of Pricescope (pate 185).

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My avatar is a pic of my bezel set pendant. The stone came from my mom's ering, I had it reset about 15 years ago, long before finding PS, but I can honestly say I've always loved this necklace.
Before, I had a pic of my solitaire, but the pic wasn't as clear as I would like it, so I switched it out not long ago.
My name is easy: my first intitial is K.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Once upon a time there lived the bestest looking king in the world.

Blah, blah, blah.

The end.

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
yeah! My avatar magically healed and displays properly now!
BTW it is one of my sterling butterfly pendants with garnet and spinel.
So nice to have an avatar when it comes to finding my old post, glad it finally showed up! Best regards, Lee

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
baby nurse said:
Treenbean said:
Hi

Hmmm... should I be starting a bunny thread somewhere? Hope nobody minds this :confused:

How cool Treenbean! I bet Max is the happiest bunny having all that freedom! He'll live a long time (knock on wood).

I want to see a bunny thread! They're so cute! I almost said, Yay bunny pic ****!, and then realized just how wrong that sounded. But nevertheless, cute bunny pics - fire away!

I'm a frequent av changer and this time, it took much less effort than last time (when I was nearly pulling out my hair in order to get a picture to show up). This time, it's a picture from the plane on my way back from Costa Rica. I have some awesome ones of clouds and their shadows on the ocean, but this is one of my favorites.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vigoruby, your cameo is so pretty and delicate, not to mention versatile! I grew up seeing my mother often wearing one. I should remember this... I think it's black and white, definitely fake because my mother would never consider putting much money towards jewelery :o :cry: :o Nevertheless it's really pretty. I'd like to have one someday. They're gorgeous when well made!

CcourtlynB, What a beautiful picture! Riley looks very happy and at ease in her kingdom. Your picture is large enough to see her shadow in the water and her reflection in the sand. I love animal pics!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Since the switch to PS 2.0 my avatar got all digitized have not fixed it yet. Just some of the finer colored tourmaline crystals I saved up over a year or so..looking down c-axis being backlit by Solux light. Bottom right blue didn't come out very well

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is a photo taken for fun when I loaded up all the tahitian pearls that I owned last year for a neck shot for the Pearl section. I think there are about six strands.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
My current one is the pendant I designed and Whiteflash made for me. 1.75ctw of 'F' colored diamonds.

WithACAring.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results