shape
carat
color
clarity

What metal colour for setting "Lagoon" J.White Indicolite?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Re: What metal colour for setting "Lagoon" J.White Indicolit

flora: http://www.mc2jewels.com/jewels

I do not think that a straight on Flora deign is right for your wonderful stone, but I love the design and craftsmanship so much I just have to suggest it every now and then. I am having a hard time conceptualizing a more angular version that would work with your stone, but I am thinking about i

What would you think of a three stone ring with über-orange square cornered, step cut spessartite trillions (question mark). ((some of my keyboard is not working and I am only keeping "s" in my clipboard to fill in.))

Do your tastes run to flights of fancy or imagination like klewis's phoenix or would you prefer to stay in a more conventional composition (QM). I could imagine even a Deco composition with a baguette and keystone shape surround of lovely blue lightning ridge opal!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock

I would kill for this stone. Lol!

picante27

Shiny_Rock

I know this is an older thread, but just wanted to say that your tourmaline is what inspired me to contact JW about a stone for my ring. I actually sent him a picture of your stone and asked if he could match it as close as possible. It is such a beauty. I ended up with a teal Nigerian sapphire that is set in platinum. Maybe I missed it while skimming this thread, but what did you end up doing with your stone?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results