shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your thoughts on these tourmalines?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of them read to my eye as overly dark, not very saturated so they look olivey/brownish. The pear also has quite a bit of extinction. What are you looking for? It seems that you like dark stones? Do you mind if the color is not bright and intense? I'm sure if you describe what you're looking for, we PSers might have some recommendations... :))

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
if you like those shades of color (with a bit of yellow), you could get really nice peridots like this one from Gemfix:

peridot_653.jpg

NiceSmile

Rough_Rock
minousbijoux|1370799182|3462125 said:
All of them read to my eye as overly dark, not very saturated so they look olivey/brownish. The pear also has quite a bit of extinction. What are you looking for? It seems that you like dark stones? Do you mind if the color is not bright and intense? I'm sure if you describe what you're looking for, we PSers might have some recommendations... :))
what do you mean by extinction?

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock
Here's my opinion, I LOVE the emerald cut and the round! They have really interesting green tones. I also highly recommend the vendor. I have worked with Dana several times and it is tough to find a nicer, more honest guy. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results