shape
carat
color
clarity

What am I missing?

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure there is a simple explanation for this, and that I'm going to be really embarrassed for asking, but on the basis that the only stupid question is the one that you already know the answer to, I'm going to ask any way (cos I don't know the answer).

With regard to the Leon Mege "String Rings" why is it that the Marina double string costs more than 2 off single strings ($2600 vs 2x$1200)? and that the Super Helix costs more than the helix plus 2 strings ($6500 vs $3200+2x$1200)?

I would have thought buying 2x strings (aka the "marina") would actually be less cost, ditto buying the super helix?

What am I missing? Why do the marina and the super helix cost more than if you buy the individual components?

Mac

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Additional labor & time, maybe, in making the double ones? Could also be that demand is higher & he can charge more. Maybe he has single strings in inventory -- or the gold he uses for them -- from earlier buys at a lower gold price & is working off newer more expensive material for the doubles?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results