shape
carat
color
clarity

Was Spock on Pricescope?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, very wise, and R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy.

DK :((

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, RIP Spock...I had to watch many reruns of Star Trek growing up thanks to my Dad and two brothers. Actually, I kind of like it.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Star Trek. Mr. Nimoy was a great actor, and an icon. RIP.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ST IV - The Voyage Home is my favourite ST film of all time, and he directed it.

DK :))

PrecisionGem

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I was just wondering if you found his words in the above picture to be true, when dealing with stones?

Next month I'll buy an Apple watch, and it is likely that what Spock said will be true.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PrecisionGem|1425240573|3840324 said:
I was just wondering if you found his words in the above picture to be true, when dealing with stones?

Next month I'll buy an Apple watch, and it is likely that what Spock said will be true.

It depends on the object and circumstance I believe.

For example, I have always wanted a Magic Bullet blender, and was given one recently. However, it failed to meet my expectations, as I managed to damage the gears on the second day due to newbie related errors.

However, with my EC diamond re-set, the end result was way above my expectations, and I am very glad that I finally took the plunge to get it done.

Lastly, I believe it probably apply to an object of one's affection, in that the chase is often far more fun and exciting than the person. :bigsmile:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Till sofar the stones I bought have exceeded my expectations. The stones are never boring and I love that they can look different in different lighting. So I feel lucky that Spock's rule does not apply yet for the stones I bought. I also enjoy the hunt though :naughty:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For CS purchases, I can think of just 2 that did not meet my expectations so far, a pink spinal and a RDF Amethyst, when Spock's statement rings true.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1425241184|3840332 said:

For example, I have always wanted a Magic Bullet blender, and was given one recently. However, it failed to meet my expectations, as I managed to damage the gears on the second day due to newbie related errors.

However, with my EC diamond re-set, the end result was way above my expectations, and I am very glad that I finally took the plunge to get it done.

Lastly, I believe it probably apply to an object of one's affection, in that the chase is often far more fun and exciting than the person. :bigsmile:

Please ignore my post, as I did not realise Gene was asking about CS and not life in general!

DK :oops:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
dk168|1425239342|3840313 said:
ST IV - The Voyage Home is my favourite ST film of all time, and he directed it.

Mine too!!

You guys like Italian? Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. And so do you. Yes.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Gene, I agree. I've stopped collecting stones, and now I just go to look. You have a great job: creating, then letting go. You are not owned by your stones.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very happy and satisfied with what I have to the point where I am no longer interested in shopping for more.
On a side note, I watched almost every Star Trek episode as a child and enjoyed them very much, with Spock as my favourite character.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
dk168|1425250438|3840411 said:
dk168|1425241184|3840332 said:

Please ignore my post, as I did not realise Gene was asking about CS and not life in general!

DK :oops:
DK, your post is so appropriate!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
gayani1|1425394294|3841219 said:
did any of you watch him as Dr.William Bell in Fringe?

I loved him as William Bell!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gene,

Have you got your Apple Watch yet, and how do you feel about it if you have please?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gayani, he was great in Fringe!

With a few exceptions, I'm pretty much done with collecting. I'd say that there have been many instances where the buildup/anticipation/want was more enjoyable than the actual possession, but I have several now, that every time I look at them/pull them out, I have positive feelings - calm, joy, awe.

PrecisionGem

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
dk168|1426033546|3845251 said:
Gene,

Have you got your Apple Watch yet, and how do you feel about it if you have please?

Not yet. The watch doesn't go on sale until April 24th. Well my initial plans for the gold watch with black leather strap went out the window once I learned the price. So I'll most likely go for the sport model.

Is the watch hard enough for everyday wear!!!!

DK, your line at the bottom about dogs is really funny.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results