color
clarity

Tristan's ring

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TristanC|1399909939|3671040 said:
LD|1399908948|3671028 said:
Oh what a shame the lighting has washed out the stone in the video. Despite that it looks awesome. I'm sure your intended will love it and, ahem, if she doesn't, I'll have it! :bigsmile:

I find pinks have a character all of their own and you'll find it'll be more pink in certain lighting conditions.

There was once a silly man who insisted on a round brilliant on a fancy stone (couldn't afford argyle intense), and then later realized that fluorescent and strong white light bled out the pink ;(

I've carried it everywhere, thank god it is pink in sunlight and warm lighting. I avoid airports and dentists as a matter of principle.

Oh bless you! xxx To be honest, I'm a huge fan of fluor in most gemstones but it can have a negative effect. :(sad I once bought the most gorgeous vanilla lemon yellow diamond that in sunlight totally became colourless because of the high blue fluor. :nono:

toaster

Rough_Rock
what a gorgeous ring!

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
Wow!! Stunningly beautiful :love: I cannot wait to see it on her hand!! She will LOVE it, no question.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Perfectly set Tristan! It is indeed a beautiful ring, love the bullets. :love:

TristanC said:
Your kind words give me more confidence to share this ring with my special lady :)
It's taken 3 years to get some confidence???? :shock: :nono:

TristanC said:
Now to shop for that 1.5ct yellow for the future anniversary ring... :)
There won't BE any future anniversaries unless you propose first!!! Get moving man. A woman's only got just so much patience ;-) Unless of course you mean your first anniversary in the nursing home to celebrate getting there together without getting engaged :bigsmile:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Tristan! Thank you so much for posting your ring! It is beautiful and delicate. Congratulations on it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results