shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillion Chrysoberyl from WF is ready!

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Chrono -
I absolutely LOVE the way your ring turned out...the yellow gold was definitely the right way to go! It's simple, elegant...absolute perfection. I can't wait to see your hand pics!! :appl:

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Definitely the most innovative setting I've seen for those hard to set trills!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with all of the complimentary comments - it is truly a gorgeous ring, and that stone - wow!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, Chrono. I hope you're thrilled with it. The swoop of the setting is tdf.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
so amazing! the craftsmanship looks good. a nice solid ring! love it.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, what would your reaction be to a request to have your design adapted for his or her project? I would love to have this graceful setting hold a stone of my own. This request is made with all sincerity.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
holy crayola! you've proven my point that with a great stone [and a simple setting] a fralling halo just is not necessary!!!!!!! congrats!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very graceful setting and a beautiful ring.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all the ladies and gents who share in my joy at this project coming to a successful fruition. I am delighted to say that it is being shipped today, with ETA tomorrow. Hopefully, I will remember to charge my camera tonight so hand shots should be forthcoming tomorrow!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1314587643|3004153 said:
holy crayola! you've proven my point that with a great stone [and a simple setting] a fralling halo just is not necessary!!!!!!! congrats!

Mozo,
I know you are not a fan of halos. You've made yourself clear on this numerous times, but some of us really love them. They actually do bring out the glow, and help enhance the color of some lighter toned stones by surrounding it with metal. Although I adore Chrono's chrysoberyl ring, I think it would have looked gorgeous as a halo as well. It's just a beautiful stone, no matter what she set it in. :D She chose a more unique and artistic setting of course, and I appreciate how much thought she put into this project. It came out gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am back with quick snapshots taken early this morning. Probably insufficient sunlight but at least I have the promised pictures. The quality of photography is sorely lacking as it shows no artistry, is blurry and does the stone and setting no justice. Still, hand shots are better than none, right? :bigsmile:

Chryso002.jpg

Chryso004.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two more profile views.

Chryso005.jpg

Chryso006.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Again, the white balance could be off since the colours look a little off. Then again, it could be the sparkle that is messing up my camera. The chrsoberyl is so sparkly that most of my pictures are full of lighting glare. Picture was taken indoors under weak fluorescent lighting.

Chryso007.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantabulous Chrono!! :love: :love: :love:

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
It looks even better on your hand (if it was possible to look better). I just LOVE this ring... the stone, the setting - just Wow!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
I adored this ring before, but after seeing how it looks on your hand, Chrono, I love it even more. That profile view is superlative! It all goes to show that a beautiful stone, in a gorgeous setting, requires absolutely no other enhancement. And I'm saying that as someone who likes a few diamond accents or side stones.

Congratulations!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
:-o oogala googala drool drool drool :cheeky:

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
I mentioned in SMTR, but wanted to say here how STUNNING this came out!!! It's just perfectly proportioned and looks incredible on your hand. Congrats on executing such a beautiful design! I've never seen a trillion look so elegant :love: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and other descriptions used!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a BEAUTY!!!!! :love: :love: The hints of green and blue! WOW! I love when you can see other colors besides the primary in gemstones!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I have to say humbly that I'm eating my hat regarding the recommendation (relentless recommendation) about mounting this stone in rose gold. Chrono, I cannot imagine this ring being any more beautiful than it turned out!! It is like a shining neon star on your finger!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! My jaw just hit my keyboard!!! It's amazing. That stone is TO DIE FOR!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
You got me with the handshots! :arrow: :love:

Aven

Rough_Rock
Chrono your ring turned out perfect, it even got a "WOW!" from DH when he glanced at the screen :D Like others, I think you choose excellently in going for a non-halo, the stone is the star but the setting compliments it sooooo well!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Love the hand shots!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I'm over the moon with the entire package.

Aven,
I'm surprised your DH noticed it and thank you. Men do not often bother with looking at rings and jewellery in general. :tongue:

Uppy,
Your relentless recommendation for rose gold is history. Hope that hat is tasty though. :devil:

Aoife,
I'm more a diamond accent person myself, thus I was concerned if I'll love this ring as much as my others with this being an all metal setting. The first few paper sketches prior to contacting ring makers included a few diamond and/or sapphire accents here and there. In the end, it just didn't work out and I had to scrap that idea altogether and hope for the best.

Lastly, I forgot to post this picture from yesterday. Lighting is very poor (dark) but it shows off the setting really well...at least in my opinion. :bigsmile:

Chryso003.jpg

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
When I saw the pictures from Whiteflash I thought it was nice but not appealing to me. Now that I see it on your hand I understand what a phenomenal stone & ring this is. It is incredible. Enjoy.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures look better than WF's. The ring is just stunning!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
That is just brilliant. It looks 100% more beautiful on the finger, and it looked 100% amazing in the glamour shots, so I'm not sure about that maths...! :twirl: Just couldn't be bettered. My jawdropped congratulations to you :love: :appl: :love: and more finger pictures please :mrgreen:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I already commented in SMTB but I had to come back because this ring is just STUNNING! Chrono you have an eye for beautiful stones and the perfect settings to go with them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results