shape
carat
color
clarity

Those of you who have ordered from Precision Gems

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How long did it take for you to get your order? I'm worried that my purchase was lost in delivery. I ordered it on 3/10 and it's still not here. I've written Gene, but he just said he sent it insured, but didn't give me tracking info. I'm just kinda concerned.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
It took about a week to get to me in L.A. You're in Cali, right? Gene's in NY, so say he mailed it out on 3/11, it should get here maybe tomorrow or even saturday.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OK that makes me feel better. We have an awful postal person here at our building, and i totally forgot about that when I had it shipped here.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Athena, what did you order from Gene? Did you end up getting that Tanzanite? :bigsmile:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
ugh my mail guy is awful too. i had to call amex costco to get another rebate check because it was never delivered... twice. i had to call citibank to resend me a gift card because it was never delivered. some insurance stuff was delivered to my neighber, who was out of town.. i got it a month later when the neighbor got back. So everything goes to my grandma's house now.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Novel|1300396020|2874220 said:
Athena, what did you order from Gene? Did you end up getting that Tanzanite? :bigsmile:
I did!!!! I'm so excited. I hope it fits into my setting.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1300397707|2874246 said:
Novel|1300396020|2874220 said:
I did!!!! I'm so excited. I hope it fits into my setting.

Ooooh! That's thrilling. I loved the color of that stone. I bought from Gene once and had a real problem with the mail, but I think that was a fluke.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the packages I've received from Gene tend to be a little slower in the mail. I don't know why, but I wouldn't sweat it after just five days, especially if you two are on the opposite ends of the country.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
That anticipation is a killer !

I have been having my stuff mailed to my office.
There is always someone there to sign for things, so no worries if I am not there.

I hope you have good news soon!!!! Those gems are gorgeous! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone I received from Precision Gems maybe took 2-3 days. But I'm also on the east coast....that could have had something to do with it.

-A

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
I am at the west coast, actually very close to the coast line. The packages from Gene usually arrive in 3~4 days. The blue-green tourmaline was purchased on a Sat and sent on Mon; I got the notice from USPS on Wed.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I remember one instance where it took Gene about a week before he mailed out the stone I ordered.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Cind11|1300419677|2874469 said:
I remember one instance where it took Gene about a week before he mailed out the stone I ordered.
He told me he shipped it the same day (maaaaybe the next day). I really wouldn't put it past my postal person. She mussed with my epic ebay win too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results