shape
carat
color
clarity

This beautiful stone is mine - thanks to talamasca

lil425

Shiny_Rock
This beautiful stone is now mine - thanks to a tip from talamasca. I have been searching for several weeks - plastered to my laptop - my kids and husband asking "are you still looking for that pink stone"? I think this is it!!

sapphire_pink_422.jpg

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Have you received the sapphire yet? I ask because sometimes photos may differ a bit from how the stone looks when you have it in front of you, and based on your previous thread this one does look to me as though it may have some purple to it. I do hope this one meets your expectations, and that you will post photos of it when you have it in hand.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
I hope it works out for you!!! :appl:

just a tip: when you get it, look at it under all different lighting, different times of the day, etc. I have a sapphire(blue) and it looks different all the time- not drastically like a color change- just different, 'moods', so to speak.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
I spoke to the gentleman there - he pulled the stone and looked at it under several different types of light. He said it was a true medium pink. They have a 7 day return policy so if I am not completely happy with the color he said that there would be no problem at all returning the stone. I can't wait to get it!!! I will probably have to wait awhile to get it set dut to my budget but at this point I am more concerned that I have the center stone that I LOVE

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it works out for you!!! Its a great feeling... owning a BEAUTIFUL stone!!! :appl: Please post pix when you receive it!!!

T

talamasca

:appl: yay, glad to have helped. It's a beautiful stone and I can't wait to see pics when you get it.

As others have said though it does look to have some purple, but you'll just have to see what it's like when it arrives and hopefully you'll love it!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I hope you are happy when you get it.
I know the feeling of waiting for a stone to get here, then send it right back because it was not the one.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it works well for you when you get it. A bit purplish on my monitor but it could be the photograph.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see it in your photos! I have a peach/pink sapphire and it looks peach during the day and pink at night.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Crossing my fingers for you that this stone will be "the one". It looks like a beautiful and lively color in the pic.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Re: This beautiful stone is mine - thanks to talamasca - set

I also have a local Maul jewelry store bring in some stones for me to look at. They have 3. I'll report back tomorrow on what I find. What do you all think about the setting I think I'd like to use?

my ring 1.jpg

my ring 2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results