shape
carat
color
clarity

There is a jewelry bag on my kitchen table...

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
And I have not snooped! I have not opened it! And I KNOW its a beautiful colored stone something!!! I deserve a medal. Or at least a second CS piece to go with it...

AHHH! :-o

Anyways, our three year anniversary of dating is Thursday and I know SO wants it to be a surprise, he didn't expect me to come home early from my trip.

On the plus side he went out and picked some beautiful fresh flowers from our garden, no unwrapping needed! :D

Also pardon our messy kitchen. Taxes + me gone for a weekend = wreck. Lol.

1393280528349.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
You're doing the right thing. Oh, but the temptation to peek!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I really REALLY admire your self-control! I wouldn't be able to sit still; I'd circle that sucker like a vulture.

Pics right away when you open it, please!!!

--- Laurie

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
I have no self control. We have to wait until Thursday?? Can't wait!!

Pics please when you do open it. And congrats on the anniversary!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I enjoyed this thread. How nice your guy is. Don't peek! Let us know, of course, what the surprise is.

Annette

katharath

Ideal_Rock
How fun for you!!! Can't wait to see your surprise, looking forward to pics :)

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock
I would have gotten a friend to peek for me...! :Up_to_something:

Looking forward to your big reveal!

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm so excited, I can't wait to open it. I feel like Thursday night will never get here. :cry:

minousbijoux said:
I'll be the dissenter! Peek! Peek! Peek! :Up_to_something: :tongue:
swissmiss said:
I would have gotten a friend to peek for me...! :Up_to_something:

I know!! Sadly I was later informed that the box in the bag was also wrapped so even if I had shuffled it around or 'accidentally' knocked it over, I still wouldn't have known too much. :blackeye: Except maybe if it was either a necklace or ring, hehe.

JewelFreak said:
I really REALLY admire your self-control! I wouldn't be able to sit still; I'd circle that sucker like a vulture.

I did walk around it a few times when I first got home. XD Then I banished myself to another room so I wouldn't be tempted till SO came home. Which I think is FANTASTIC for me. My mother used to have to hide our Christmas presents at her office when I was little. There was no nook, no crannies that could escape my sly eyes. :Up_to_something: Come to find out all she had to do was guilt me into not looking like the boyfriend does. :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more day to go! Congrats and can't wait to find out what you received. :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
it nearly thursday here in Australia!!!!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok it IS Thursday here (in Oz) so let's see it young lady! *taps foot* :lol:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is clearly Thursday in the USA so spill! :devil: :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's probably gonna make us wait through their entire romantic dinner :roll: :wink2:

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
No I swear I haven't forgotten!

Sadly I am making you wait through the whole romantic dinner. XD. Mainly since he is making me wait... :knockout: Disadvantages to a stubborn SO. *grumpy face*

I'm going to pester him though, suggest that the appetizer I want is not the edible kind, and pry it from his hands. :Up_to_something:

Trust me, I'll be here within two minutes of opening. :D

swissmiss

Shiny_Rock
The suspense is killing me... I would be thinking: "Take me to McDonald's drive through so that I can scarf dinner and open my surprise!!!!" :naughty: Just kidding of course.

Your SO is wonderful!

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
OKAY!

Terrible Atlanta traffic garnered me a lot of sympathy! And speaking of, it's a garnet pendant!! He didn't think to get specs of course so I have nothing to offer there. :(( However I'd been eying it for the last month or two as it matches a garnet cluster ring I already own. I only had ten minutes to take pictures before we left for dinner. And my ring looks crappy since I had to take its picture when we arrived in the candle light lol. I'm a little sad it looks so dark in the pictures. It definitely has some orange and a little bit of brown in some lights but overall it is a lovely red, and the cut makes it look so cool! Will try to post some glamour shots tomorrow when I can photograph with no time limit!

Best color is neck shot. Except it doesn't have extinction like that I just could get a good angle in my rushed hurry. >.<

_15400.jpg

_15401.jpg

_15402.jpg

_15403.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results