shape
carat
color
clarity

The Zircon thread

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JD currently has a blue, a yellow and a white Zircon listed in his eBay shop, in case anyone is interested.

It appears he is keeping his eBay shop active for the time being with new items added from time to time.

DK :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
deathspi has her zircons in 2 stunning shades of blue!

_3536.jpeg

_3537.jpeg

_3538.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1462916332|4029935 said:
JD currently has a blue, a yellow and a white Zircon listed in his eBay shop, in case anyone is interested.

It appears he is keeping his eBay shop active for the time being with new items added from time to time.

Thank you for mentioning this dk :wavey:
Could you post a link to Jeff's ebay shop?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

I have a pretty blue zircon that I take out occasionally with the intentions of setting. While it looks nice when I play with it in settings, I'm never motivated to pull the trigger. In looking at the beauties here, I think I realize I want one that is a little deeper in tone with more hints of green. Thanks for all of the inspiration to continue on this hunt (I think, lol).

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting the link dk :wavey:

Would love to see your stone lilmosun. Do you have a photo?

PickieBee: what a great find!! I love the vibrant zircon and the elegant setting. Please post it in the fabulous CS rings under 1250$ as well.

PickieBee

Rough_Rock
PickieBee: what a great find!! I love the vibrant zircon and the elegant setting. Please post it in the fabulous CS rings under 1250$ as well.

Thanks! I think it's already in the $1250 thread somewhere. Actually, I don't have a single piece of jewelry that cost more than $1250 (even my engagement ring was made from a small hand-me-down diamond). I do love to come to PS to drool over everyone else's gorgeous rings, though!!!

agingsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Msop's zircon has a home with me, where she is well-cared for and enjoyed. ;-) I also have some nifty aqua-blue zircon studs from Yvonne that I do not wear nearly enough and do not have a photo of. I will try to remedy that.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
agingsparkle said:
Msop's zircon has a home with me, where she is well-cared for and enjoyed. ;-) I also have some nifty aqua-blue zircon studs from Yvonne that I do not wear nearly enough and do not have a photo of. I will try to remedy that.

Yay!! [emoji322][emoji322] So glad you're enjoying her! [emoji2]

S

SparkliesLuver

This thread is so not helping my zircon desires. ;-) :lol: Beautiful, everyone!

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
boerumbiddy|1462903343|4029859 said:
My pet zircon, a preloved Jeff Davies stone from the "somebody's gotta buy this stone" thread, set by the lamented if not late Daniel M. il_570xn_36.jpg

This is one of the inspiration pieces I have in mind for my zircon :) an 8x6 recut from Dana:

naturallight2.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1462891676|4029775 said:
un.freaking.real mochi. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I LURVE that heart, thats gorgeous!! :-o

Thank you!

The heart was a steal, can't remember exactly how much now, however, it was from JD - I made him an offer and he accepted!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are my two contributions - apologies for horrendous photos!

Natural zircon necklace - pink & cream zircons from Harts Range, NT (Australia) set in 9ct rose gold:
_2361.jpg

Natural honey Zircon ring set in 9ct yellow gold:
_24318.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My blue zircon ring (stone by the amazing Chris Auletta) has been finalised by Alistair Kelsey! According to Chris the stone looks much better in real life than in Alistair's pics. I cannot wait to see it in real life by the beginning of July.

_4335.jpeg

_4336.jpeg

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here are my two beauties :)

Pink Zircon from MasterCutGems - it's totally gorgeous in every way!
23869.jpg
23868.jpg

crappy hand pic (sorry!)
_6559.jpg

And a very light blue Zircon from Finewater Gems

untitled_58.png
untitled_59.png
img0291p.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1466622218|4046776 said:
My blue zircon ring (stone by the amazing Chris Auletta) has been finalised by Alistair Kelsey! According to Chris the stone looks much better in real life than in Alistair's pics. I cannot wait to see it in real life by the beginning of July.

Love this color!!! The setting is amazing!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
deia: thanks for sharing your beautiful stones. They look amazing in your pics. I love the settings you chose for them.

Mayk: thank you! I will have this particular ring in my hand by the beginning of July and will know more about the colour. I saw your thread on your zircon search. I can recommend contacting Chris Auletta (and I saw you will contact him). Or contact Jeff Davies.

picante27

Shiny_Rock
I have a Roger Dery zircon on its way to me. I am excited to see it in person, the pics on facebook just blew me away! I am hoping it'll work in a setting I already own.

13516722_10208435344074605_1420668323493496185_n.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
picante27|1467203588|4049611 said:
I have a Roger Dery zircon on its way to me. I am excited to see it in person, the pics on facebook just blew me away! I am hoping it'll work in a setting I already own.

You're not alone there. I almost bought this zircon, when he posted it, but I'm trying to be good and save up for an upcoming trip. Seriously though, this gem is stunning. I can't wait to see your hand shots of this one. :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This stone looks fabulous :love: :love: :love: This is a true dreamstone. What setting do you have in mind for it?
And do you have the specs of this stone? I love Roger Dery's work but I can only dream about it :lol:
I think you will love it in real life.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a zircon update as well. My ring by Alistair Kelsey with a blue zircon by Chris Auletta is ready. I am amazed by the colour of the stone and I love the setting.

_4523.jpeg

_4524.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom that color is just incredible!! So saturated but not at all "dark". Has to be one of my all time favorite zircons!

And of course the setting is fluid and gorgeous. Let's the zircon be the star of the show, plus those prongs are TDF!

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Acinom, I adore that setting and your zircon looks incredible!!

elle_71125 said:

You're not alone there. I almost bought this zircon, when he posted it, but I'm trying to be good and save up for an upcoming trip. Seriously though, this gem is stunning. I can't wait to see your hand shots of this one. :love:

Thanks elle! I was trying to be good too, and not impulsive when I saw this, but didn't want to let it get away either!

Acinom said:
This stone looks fabulous :love: :love: :love: This is a true dreamstone. What setting do you have in mind for it?
And do you have the specs of this stone? I love Roger Dery's work but I can only dream about it :lol:
I think you will love it in real life.

Thank you Acinom! It is a 4.3 ct cushion, 8 x 7.9 x 6.7
I am actually thinking of setting it in my peacock ring just for a bit of a change. I wear the ring almost everyday, so I thought I might switch out the stone for a bit, have something different to gaze at :loopy:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It will look stunning in that setting, although I love your current combo with the peacock coloured stone :love: :love: :love: Will you set that one in a different setting or do you envision the setting with interchangeable stones.

picante27

Shiny_Rock
I'm not sure if it is a good idea for me to set a zircon in a ring. I am rough on my jewelry and have even chipped a sapphire before. But, if I keep the zircon (it is arriving tomorrow!!) I have a feeling I'll want to wear it in a ring so I can look at it all the time. I would probably just tuck the sapphire away for a bit and switch it out again sometime in the future.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results