shape
carat
color
clarity

TGT Drop Mail Failures

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have any insight to what is happening at Thegemtrader? I have sent three emails from all my email accounts about todays drop and they have all been returned undeliverable. I sent them As replies to the email he sent out., and one from the contact us page on the website.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ the same thing happened to me after today's drop, and I tried twice.

I just checked his website, and surprisingly none of today's new drop stones are marked "reserved" or "sold" yet, so I'm thinking he hasn't received any emails after the mid-day drop.

Elyxia

Rough_Rock
I'm assuming it might have something to do with all the incoming emails he's probably getting. I was lucky enough to be one of the earlier ones that mine didn't get sent back. Have you ladies had any luck since?

ipodobe

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a stone from him and he had been emailing and provided great service. This was about 2-3 weeks ago I think. Hopefully just an issue with his inbox.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I received a reply to my email last night from Brad - I did let him know about the email bounce-back notifications and he indicated he had heard about the email glitch from several people but that it seemed like he was receiving most of the emails anyway - VapidLapid, I hope you've heard back from Brad by now.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I was able to get onto the site shortly after he posted and didn't have any issues replying to the email. Heard back late last night that I got the Tanzanian chrome tourmaline :) I can't wait to check it out in person.

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
I sent him an email (not regarding a purchase -- just a question), and he replied shortly after.

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
Chasiu|1426788568|3849638 said:
I was able to get onto the site shortly after he posted and didn't have any issues replying to the email. Heard back late last night that I got the Tanzanian chrome tourmaline :) I can't wait to check it out in person.

Please make a thread about it when it arrives :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results