shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Tanzanite, Tsavorite, and Tourmaline Cab Rings by JKT

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
My rings arrived today and I’m absolutely in love with them! Julia did a fabulous job---they are everything I wanted and more! Julia is seriously amazing to work with, I can’t recommend her enough.

Here are the threads about the stones:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cabs-from-swala-are-here-what-do-you-think.136521/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cabs-from-swala-are-here-what-do-you-think.136521/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cab-update.142161/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cab-update.142161/[/URL]

Here’s the thread with Julia’s pictures:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pictures-of-jkt-cab-stack-ring-project.153554/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pictures-of-jkt-cab-stack-ring-project.153554/[/URL]

The tanzanite and tsavorite are from Swala and Julia sourced the indicolite for me.

Tanzanite:
Weight: 5.31 ct
Dimension: 10.3 x 10.3 x 5.2 mm

Tsavorite:
Weight: 1.36 ct
Dimension: 6.4 x 6.3 x 3.1 mm

Indicolite:
Weight: 1.93ct
Dimensions: 9 x 7mm

The rings are rose gold and the spacer bands have 1.3mm diamonds flush set into them. Julia came up with some amazing and intricate designs for this project but I ended up wanting the setting to be simple. Julia made the simple design of the stackers a little more interesting by adding the rose gold, bridged shanks, 1.3mm diamonds spaced 4-5mm apart, square bands for the spacers, and half round bands for the gemstone rings. Everything turned out perfectly and I’m so happy she added all those little details!

Sorry my pictures are so bad. I didn't have a ton of time to take pictures. It was already dark outside when I took most of these so there's the reflection of the overhead lights in the cabs (none of them have stars).

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
My mom was nice enough to model my rings and hers in the second picture.

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooooooooooooo

I just don't know what else to say...........

:love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Well, BG, you know I'm a sucker for a good Cab ring...and you've gone and gotten yourself THREE of them! Just fabulous, I must say! But I think my favorite is that lovely little tsav! Just lovely! Wear them in good health. (Oh, and Puh-leeze! You know we can NEVER have too many pictures!!!)

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
vc10um|1292382249|2797216 said:
Well, BG, you know I'm a sucker for a good Cab ring...and you've gone and gotten yourself THREE of them! Just fabulous, I must say! But I think my favorite is that lovely little tsav! Just lovely! Wear them in good health. (Oh, and Puh-leeze! You know we can NEVER have too many pictures!!!)
Haha, I did go a little cab crazy! For some reason I just can't resist cabs. I like the tsav a lot, it's like a miniature and more sparkly version of my emerald.

Thank you for all your kind comments! :))

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, these are stunning! I love the rose gold and the little diamond bands are a nice touch. And the colors and shapes of the stones really compliment each other :love: What a beautiful set of rings.

I have a peridot that I wanted to put in a bezel and this post is making me lean towards contacting Julia... :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
BORING us??? I could look at those all day!!!! They're won-der-ful! Great pics you take too. I want to do a pinky ring eventually, now I know exactly where to go, thanks to you, Burberry Girl!!! They're beauteous!

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautifully done - they can be worn alone or with the scattered band or with some friends. I love the versatility of your new stackers.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ooo~Shiney!, vc10um, stargurl78, crasru, virgoruby, JewelFreak, Chrono, Agnesg, briolette, sphenequeen, and packrat for all of your kind comments!

Stargurl78, you should definitely contact Julia. She’s booking projects for July-December 2010 right now. I know that’s kind of a long wait but Julia is seriously amazing. I love working with her because she’s absolutely amazing at what she does and is one of the nicest people.

JewelFreak, I’m glad I didn’t bore you wish all my pictures. I thought they were a little repetitive, maybe that’s because my photography teacher was always telling me to edit lol. I might have to add a few more hand shots. They look a little silly on my mom because they’re way too big for her.

Chrono, you’re right—they are very versatile. I can’t believe how many different ways these rings can be worn! Yesterday I wore the tanzanite, tsavorite, and spacer band on my right hand and the tourmaline and other spacer band on my left. I wore the spacer bands together this morning to class. Then this afternoon I wore the tanzanite, tsavorite, tourmaline, and one of the spacer bands on my right hand and the other band on my left. I love mixing them up!

Wow, sphenequeen! Thank you so much!

Packrat, you’re so nice! I’m happy you like them.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sphenequeen|1292470233|2798210 said:
I think these are some of the PRETTIEST rings I have see on PS ever!

Absolutely ditto that. You have inspired me and I can't stop thinking about your rings! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1292550470|2799184 said:
sphenequeen|1292470233|2798210 said:
I think these are some of the PRETTIEST rings I have see on PS ever!

Absolutely ditto that. You have inspired me and I can't stop thinking about your rings! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Aww! Thank you, Minousbijoux! :bigsmile:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the best picture I have of them on my hand. I'm wearing the tsavorite on top, then the tanzanite, a stacker band, and the tourmaline on bottom. I like wearing them this way. I don't really need to wear a band in between the tsavorite and tanzanite--those two stack well.

Picture 019.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results