shape
carat
color
clarity

Tanzanite color

stci

Ideal_Rock
Like promise...

Here are 2 pics of my baby tanzanite. I love love the color but I'm a bad photograh!

I do not care if there are shades of gray in it. It is beautiful to my eyes!

I think for $65, I made a good deal!

I'm suprise to see this little stone sparkly like crazy! It's my first real stone and I think I'm gonna fall in love with colored stones! :love:

Thank you Colored Gemstone Nut for your post, very helpful and informative!

tanzanite4.jpg

tanzanite5.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great deal and it looks very pretty and sparkly on you. I like a lot of shades of tanzanite and find the stone to be very lively. Enjoy wearing that beauty.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
for that price, i would snap it up, wear it carelessly everywhere without a worry in the world.

enjoy your lovely pendant!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I like it a lot and I think you did get a good deal! Personally, I like my tanzanite to have a hint of gray....its the combination of lavender/blue/gray that make tanzanite unique to me. If I want a blue color, I'll just wear my sapphires. If I want purple, I'll wear my amethyst.

Now I'm just waiting for someone to make a really nice tanzanite tiara! ;-)

stci

Ideal_Rock
LadyMaria|1292705912|2800507 said:
I like it a lot and I think you did get a good deal! Personally, I like my tanzanite to have a hint of gray....its the combination of lavender/blue/gray that make tanzanite unique to me. If I want a blue color, I'll just wear my sapphires. If I want purple, I'll wear my amethyst.

I adore how you think and I agree a lot!

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
stci|1292719817|2800664 said:
LadyMaria|1292705912|2800507 said:

I adore how you think and I agree a lot!

Great minds think alike, eh stci?? ;-)

This is my tanzanite ring that I wear every day. DH got this for me when our son was born. It hasn't been cleaned in a while (remember, never clean tanzante in an ultrasonic cleaner!) and I just finished making multiple batches of Christmas cookies so it looks grimy. Some will say the color is awful but like I said, I like the lavender/blue/gray mix. The diamond band underneath is a 3 stone enahancer band and it fits perfectly under my tanzanite. DH got me that when our daughter was born.

tanzantiediamondset2.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Great story on each of your beauties!

I have a question: May I use steam to clean a tanzanite or better just soap hot water with baby toothbrush?

Thank you ladies for you compliments. It's my first real colored stone. I always have a small budget and I think I found a little treasure to my eyes. You are nice Dear friends! :love:

Sometimes I regret my age. I would like to see this little beauty on a young fresh girl without those horrible brown cemetery flowers on my skin. :lol:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
LadyMaria, I too have a lot of "poorly" colored tanzanites that I love. I like the deep purple-blue of a top color stone but just can't afford them...so it's a good thing I also like the delicate lavender color of the leftovers!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results