shape
carat
color
clarity

tanzanite being set in rose gold ring

ilovegemstones

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The 3rd stone from the left is the tanzanite I am having set. It is 1.75 ct and is heated. I love unheated gems but I fell in love with this one because of the rich colour, and it was much less than bluer tanzanites. I do see some blue in some of the pics. It is going into a rose gold prong setting with double claw prongs at the corners. I will post pictures of the progress and I will wear it with care!

icm_13.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the one next to the green, correct? Looks lovely and hope to see the completed ring soon.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a great way to set it. How soon can we see pics? Nice stone!

ilovegemstones

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes it is the one beside the green. It will be at least a month till I get it but I will post pics right away! Thanks guys!
P.S. I think this is my 100th post!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I like the one you're getting, that's the one I'd have chosen too! Very pretty. I'm curious what size it is, in mm and carat weight? It looks like a pretty good size to me. I think it will be so pretty in rose gold...you're really making me want to do the same thing, lol!! I can't wait to see pics of your ring.

Edited - oops, just reread and saw it's 1.75 cts - awesome, that's such a great size for a ring IMO :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results