shape
carat
color
clarity

Swala's website?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
help? every time I attempt to go browse on Swala Gem Trader's website, it doesn't really work for me... bits and pieces show up, but no links, I can't view the inventory. I tried opening it up using firefox, internet explorer, and google chrome. all gave me the same, sad, unsatisfying lack of a functional website. ;( is it just down for the moment? anyone know?

hoping it will work for me soon... :sick:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I have the same problem. I see the icon by the URL but the page is blank. the whole page works when I'm on a network with a US IP address but not a Tanzanian one. Weird because I'm pretty pure they are hosted out of Tanzania too.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like he messed up his HTML. Kelpie's problem is different I suspect -nothing shows up at all .I get like parts of the page - gooblygook.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It's been like that here since about 6pm EST. Even before today, every time I would login, it would bring me to a "no content" page, and I would have to go manually back to the Swala website.

How am I going to get my sugarloaf fix?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm, yeah. parts of the page show up, but then there is a bunch of random, technical looking sentences at the top of the page. can't do a darn thing. bummer!

pregcurious, I was wondering the same thing! *sigh :blackeye:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results