shape
carat
color
clarity

Stackers are done:)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love these and I need a thousand more in a thousand different colors!!! They're so bright though, that they are incredibly difficult to photograph and look so much prettier in person.

I'm really excited with how they turned out since I wasn't really sure of a prong set stack. I'm glad I listened to those who advised me not to cover Barry's cutting with bezels. Thanks guys!

_14620.jpg

_14621.jpg

_14622.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How the heck to you DO THAT, Kelli? You move faster than lightning, I swear. They look great on you and are the perfect size for stackers. Lordy, you are good at this! :appl:

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Haha thank you. I move lightning fast because I order cheap generic settings. I really just want the rocks on my fingers, and I'm not a patient gal.

petit_bijou

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly that was quick!! I LOVE them!!! The colours are so delicate and delightful, they remind me of those little heart valentine candies with the red script on them - only much, much sparklier! Just stunning!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh :love: I love your set of rings. Gorgeous stackers!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bex

Shiny_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS!!! Where did you get the settings? I think I might need a few!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Smashingly gorgeous! Gosh, that was quick! Who sets them so fast for you? Wear them happily -- they'll make everybody who sees them smile.

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! I like the one where you lined them up in a "going upstairs" fashion.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks guys:) They are in fact Stuller. It's the twisted rope shank with the six prong solstice head. I got them in sterling to keep costs down, and it totaled less than $200. My local jeweler orders them online and calls me when they come in a few days later. I guess that's a benefit of not living in a big ritzy city; he's never too busy to help me get my quick fix!

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
Love them! And so impressed with how quickly you can decide what you want!

I need to find a jeweler like yours, my normal jeweler refused to even order a silver Stuller setting & quoted me $600-$700 for a plain Stuller setting in white gold, then the next jeweler quoted $170 for a silver Stuller stock setting which seemed reasonable compared to the first jeweler, but not so much compared to yours!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Cripes - that was incredibly, lightening, CS-super-hero (if there could be such a thing) fast! And, they turned out amazingly - soooo in love with that color combination!

Snowyrin

Shiny_Rock
Most efficient PSer ever! I can even imagine adding in some CS eternity bands in between the stackers while viewing the photos you've taken with gaps between the rings.

Wishing you more happy stackers to go!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty & very fun! What a great idea :appl:

ilovegemstones

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh, they turned out so nicely! What a great price too! I really like them, great job!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those look GORGEOUS, Kelli!! I love the twisted rope setting and wow - just beautiful blend of colours on your hand!! VERY nice job!! :appl: :love: :appl:

Kahlua

Rough_Rock
Wow, these turned out so beautiful! I always love the settings you choose. :appl:

Trill

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! The twisted rope was a great choice, and just adds a little something, something!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
They are so pretty. Not sure why but when I see them I think of candy. Super pretty confections and very sweet. they look great on your hand, too.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and fun. .. just in time for Valentine's day. Is be playing with them all the time instead of working :wink2:

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I guess I really should consider myself lucky for living so close to this jeweler. Carmen1, those prices seem like a nightmare; I'd probably have to give up this habit of mine completely. I found a guy in Tampa that made custom white gold settings for me, one for $400 and the other for $550. I wonder why ordering one already made would cost so much?! :confused:
Anyway, thanks so much for all your lovely compliments. :D

I snapped a few more pictures, some at work and some outside where there was absolutely NO sunshine- making it much easier to capture the colors. Did I mention these things are BRIGHT?! And SPARKLY?!

_14693.jpg

_14695.jpg

_14697.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results