shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessartite Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
MINE got me interested in a spess and a garnet is my little boy''s birthstone anyway (I find a lot of excuses to buy jewelry!) so I ordered one from Dan Stair. Got it set into a ring by recycling some small diamonds from a pendant that I hardly wear. Here are some pictures:

SSSpessRing1.jpg

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really hard to take pictures of coloured stones, it''s just so difficult to get the actual colour. The colour of the spess is a reddish orange and is very glowy in real life..

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oooooooo so pretty!! And HUGE! What are the specs?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummy!!!!
congrates!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW, it''s really gorgeous!! I would love to see some close up shots..........hint.....hint.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is to die for. Really beautiful. It looks so lovely on your hand.

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love spessartite and yours is gorgeous.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummmy, what a beautiful ring. I''ve been eyeing some of his spess''s lately. He has a huge 7.3 carat spess on his website right now that looks incredible!!!

I''d love to see more pics of your ring if you have them especially a profile pic.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone.. Alas, these are the closest shots I can take without it being blurry. I don''t know what settings have I changed because if the picture is any larger, it will exceed 100kb but I normally do get my pictures larger and clearer than these. Anyway, I have sent Dan Stair my pictures and he has put one on his website (which is a lot clearer):

http://www.customgemstones.com/CUSTGEMS/CustPics.htm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results