shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of Montana Sapphires.....

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Dana has just posted some AMAZING Montanas out on his website.... If anyone is interested. Which, I was.... After seeing photos of past Montanas purchased from him here, how could I resist? :appl: I feel much more confident in Dana's photos (and in those you've shared) than with those posted on other vendor sites.

23374.jpg

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Gaah. If I didn't already have one unset Montana... yum. And I've found Dana's photos to be worse than the stones, too!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sweet!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coco914|1314546472|3003533 said:
Dana has just posted some AMAZING Montanas out on his website.... If anyone is interested. Which, I was.... After seeing photos of past Montanas purchased from him here, how could I resist? :appl: I feel much more confident in Dana's photos (and in those you've shared) than with those posted on other vendor sites.

Agree, they are not photoshopped at all. I would not be surprised if Dana has few returns since people see what they are buying.

The stone is very blue, and round, which is always a plus. It looks periwinkle-blue on my monitor. Congratulations, it would be interesting to see how you set it.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Coco914|1314546472|3003533 said:

I don't know how I misread this! Congrats, can't wait to see IRL pics!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh they are gorgeous -- and congratulations to you for snagging one. I'd dig into the bank account too if I didn't have a pile of things waiting to be set. Post pics as soon as you get that beauty!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results