shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of Blue-Green Stones...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thread about deskjockey's beautiful Montana Sapphire reminded me of some stones I bought on eBay and then had set in identical custom yellow gold settings. Mine were not of the quality of deskjockey's stone, but I loved their color. I assume that I still have the three rings set with blue to green topaz stones somewhere. I gave a Pricescope member her choice of the four rings a number of years ago and she chose the red one, so I no longer have that one.

Below is a link to a thread about the rings. The red one was a fire opal (supposedly).

Thread on Four AGBF Rings...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/four-custom-made-rings-four-colors.8113/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/four-custom-made-rings-four-colors.8113/[/URL]

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

_205.png

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I gather you don't wear them anymore, Deb? They're very nice -- especially together. They'd make super stackers. YG is just right with them.

--- Laurie

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1377113117|3507440 said:
I gave a Pricescope member her choice of the four rings a number of years ago and she chose the red one, so I no longer have that one.
Deb/AGBF

Miss Deb, she still wears it regularly and thinks of you often.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it when the ring itself matches the stone well. In this case, You have beautiful, pure and delicate colors and they go perfectly with the simplicity of the solitaires. Lovely, Deb!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Man I <3 yellow gold. Those are gorgeous.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cokitty|1377126569|3507596 said:
AGBF|1377113117|3507440 said:
I gave a Pricescope member her choice of the four rings a number of years ago and she chose the red one, so I no longer have that one.
Deb/AGBF

Miss Deb, she still wears it regularly and thinks of you often.

Well, I didn't know anyone on this board knew her whereabouts, Miss cokitty. Should you see her, please tell her that I am really delighted that she still wears the red ring (although I didn't wear it, it was my favorite of the four) and that I still think of her fondly!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With 3 left, they can certainly be worn together as it seems rather popular to wear stackers. They have a steady cool graduation from blue to green. And to give your favourite away? Such kind generosity. :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1377135275|3507688 said:
With 3 left, they can certainly be worn together as it seems rather popular to wear stackers. They have a steady cool graduation from blue to green. And to give your favourite away? Such kind generosity.

Not really. Laurie called it. I wasn't wearing them. I bought the stones because I couldn't resist them, but I didn't wear the rings. I am so glad a lovely woman is actually wearing one of those rings!

Deb

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh the 2 colors on the right make me want to sing opera!!! Love them!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Nice rings. I happen to like topaz, in all its variation of blue colors. I don't care if its treated myself, and think that new people who are on budget should consider rings like yours, although nowadays it would probably be in silver.

Annette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1377178829|3507968 said:
Oh the 2 colors on the right make me want to sing opera!!! Love them!

That is so sweet! I never heard anyone say something like that before...about anything! Maybe I should send you a cake. Wait! I'm already doing that! ;))

Hugs,
Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
deskjockey|1377183193|3508006 said:
I really love those settings - they're so simple and fluid!

Thank you, deskjockey.

Deb
:wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
smitcompton|1377183816|3508014 said:
Nice rings. I happen to like topaz, in all its variation of blue colors. I don't care if its treated myself, and think that new people who are on budget should consider rings like yours, although nowadays it would probably be in silver.

I have to admit that when I saw the four rings made up in gold, I did a doubletake, Annette. One forgets how much the price of gold varies!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results