shape
carat
color
clarity

Source for gemstone beads, findings, and other supplies?

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer to see these items in person at gem shows, but it looks like a long winter with no upcoming show dates scheduled in my area!

Anybody have a good online source for buying small quantities of gemstone beads, findings, etc.? I've previously looked into Rio Grande for simple items, but am looking to branch out into some gold findings as well as quality gemstone beads. I'm a big Etsy fan, so if folks have Etsy vendor recs, I'd love those in particular!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't bought beads from them, but SparkleQuest on etsy (they have a separate website as Rogue Gemstones) often has briolettes and beads, particularly sunstone, and they sell both drilled and non-drilled cabs. I bought a big faceted fire opal from them a while back. I thought it was accurately photographed and listed, and it came with a lovely note and a bonus stone!

I think one or two of the etsy and other vendors listed in the pinned tab also has beads (and the briolette guy looks awesome!) Most of my gemstone beads come from the local bead shop -- since they are usually either tiny or non-precious, I haven't worried a ton about treatments/etc.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, enbcfsobe and dk168! I hadn't heard of either of these. Bella in particular has a lot of interesting gold (and gold-ish ;)) ) items I could put to good use!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy shopping!

I was introduced to Bellafindings by Jeremy Shepherd of Pearl Paradise fame, as they source some of their pearl jewellery findings from them, both companies are based in LA.

I bought 14K WG chains, findings, diamond charms etc. to make my own bits and pieces, including a charm bracelet.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results