shape
carat
color
clarity

Source for Blue Zircon??

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all--

I am going crazy, I have bought several stones in my newly-acquired colored-stone hobby, and have yet to set any of them. And I bought a LOGR pendant with which I am having a heck of a time finding a stone that fits! I decided to set the pendant with a blue zircon-- easier said than done. The pendant is a 7 by 11 pear, but when i measure it it seemed smaller than that. I may be able to go 7 by 10, but I tried a 7 by 9 from Jerry at gemart and it falls right through the setting so that won't work. I've looked at ajs gems, gemfix, multicolour, emailed Dana, and still having a lot of luck. Dana suggested I find a larger stone on ebay and have it recut, but the stones I am finding are pretty pricey to begin with.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
no suggestions really, you've checked a lot of the places I would have. I hope you find one that works! A blue zircon sounds absolutely lovely

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa Elser had some gorgeous blue zircon a while back... check with her! Also, have you asked Gemfix or just checked on their site? I'd ask, they were lovely to work with when I got my blue zircon from them. Good luck!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That's frustrating. I haven't set any my stones either...I guess now I know what I'm in for.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results