shape
carat
color
clarity

Some serious eye candy

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
You're right we all need to hit the jewelry lotto! I love the facets on the black diamonds on the serpent ring. I also love the horse bracelet and everything in between. I'm sending out a psychic message to the universe that everyone who views this post will get new valuable jewelry of their liking!! :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful workmanship & design. I'm a sucker for snake jewelry -- love that bracelet. All the other pieces are superb too. Except I very much doubt that ring has a "true Brazilian Paraiba." Not at 62 or 47 cts. The Brazilian mines did not produce huge gems like that; the vein was only the thickness of a pencil. From what we learned in another thread, the color of this indicates it hasn't been heated, which is nice, but it looks cloudy with a fair bit of extinction, though photos can be misleading. I just doubt that provenance -- if I'm wrong, somebody correct me.

The flower brooches are spectacular & I LOVE those chandelier earrings! Want!

--- Laurie

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the tiger lily brooch, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
JewelFreak|1406113951|3718933 said:
Beautiful workmanship & design. I'm a sucker for snake jewelry -- love that bracelet. All the other pieces are superb too. Except I very much doubt that ring has a "true Brazilian Paraiba." Not at 62 or 47 cts. The Brazilian mines did not produce huge gems like that; the vein was only the thickness of a pencil. From what we learned in another thread, the color of this indicates it hasn't been heated, which is nice, but it looks cloudy with a fair bit of extinction, though photos can be misleading. I just doubt that provenance -- if I'm wrong, somebody correct me.

The flower brooches are spectacular & I LOVE those chandelier earrings! Want!

--- Laurie

The first veins found were the thickness of a pencil but larger crystals were found in the original mine. Most were small but there were crystals of over 20 grams found (which could cut the 47ct, perhaps). Also, remember that this is only the original mine. There were other mines nearby, not as good quality but still "true Brazilian".

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results