shape
carat
color
clarity

so close to the end! come advise!

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
It won't get let forever I promise chrono!

Thanks all? Who reckons I can ask for a CS push present ?? Any excuse!

Thank you all for the well wishes. Fingers crossed it's the real deal this time.

I promise to come back as soon as it's set! X

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your latest project. I had three of those same projects at one time, still ongoing. LOL!

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Oh don't TL, my little one (3) announced that when 'she had two brothers' she'll be really happy, three days before we got a positive on a test. Naturally we are freaking out that she's some kind of twin predictor. . . Noooooooo lol

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsCornishWed|1413562532|3768603 said:
Oh don't TL, my little one (3) announced that when 'she had two brothers' she'll be really happy, three days before we got a positive on a test. Naturally we are freaking out that she's some kind of twin predictor. . . Noooooooo lol

I have twins. :devil: ;-)

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
I love the idea of twins, (in fact husband keeps making jokes about triplets!) But I'm still not getting a full nights sleep with the small one I already have... Two more might finish me off haha!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsCornishWed|1413570798|3768673 said:
I love the idea of twins, (in fact husband keeps making jokes about triplets!) But I'm still not getting a full nights sleep with the small one I already have... Two more might finish me off haha!

It's tough, but rewarding. At least I had my twins first, before my youngest, so he was super easy.

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Things haven't gone well re the pregnancy.

To mend my broken heart somewhat I'm pushing ahead with the project. Have the designer sketching up my ideas for approval now :)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear your news. On with the ring,

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm really sorry MrsCornishWed, take care of yourself.

Looking forward to seeing your beautiful stone set!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is a heartache. I hope this wonderfully colored stone, and the designing of its mounting, provide some measure of soothing.

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry for your heartache.
So... any sketches to share of the ring setting? :naughty:

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
I'll be sure to post them when I get them Virginia!

Obviously things are a bit shit here :( ..Unfortunately it's made me pretty sick too with complications- Hoping this ring stuff will distract me. Thanks for all your thoughts, lovely ps' ers.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsCornishWed,
I am so very very sorry.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry MrsCW... sending dust and healing thoughts. Take care and keep us posted as and when you can.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsCornishWed , I am so so sorry. Please take care...

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys. It's been a really tough few weeks, and doesn't look to be over any time soon which is making things harder emotionally as well as physically.

I expect the sketches to be here in a few days. I'm excited to see them!

garybloom

Rough_Rock
I sourced the following blue sapphire stone that is very close to the specs you were looking for. Tell me what you think and I'll try to also hunt down the rose gold and find the best jeweler for you.

what_do_you_think_blue_sapphire.png

S

SparkliesLuver

I'm genuinely sorry to hear of your news. <hugs>

I too am excited to see your sketches. Keep us posted, please, as you're in our thoughts.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs.C,
Sending healing vibes your way. So sorry about how things are progressing for you.

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys. So while I was in hospital this week (complications with the mc :( ) the cornish jeweller emailed, they didn't do me any sketches and we're suggesting a rub over setting instead. Basically they feel my design would leave the stone to open to damage. The other jeweller I spoke to also had concerns.

Sooo.... New ideas please? Thinking about saving a little longer to fund some diamond side stones....

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Oh.. and they can't use rose gold with their cornish tin so I think they're out..

I think I'll stick with my trusted jeweller. I need to pick up a necklace next week so will char to him then

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsC,
So sorry about your health. Please take your time and extra care. Here are two more suggestions, both are PSers' rings.
1. Full bezel but the pavilion is open to allow for ease of cleaning and a bit of personal eye candy.
2. It looks like a bezel but is actually recessed into the setting and prong set.

photo_3_13.jpg

il_570xn_65.jpg

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Ohh ohh.. chrono
Can I see more pix of the first one?

I'm being very well looked after and taking time off work to heal, though I shall imagine it might take me several months to stop bursting into tears at the drop of a hat! ... looking at pretty rings and stones cheers me up no end!

When I was in hospital, the consultant left the room and I turned to my husband and said "did you see her beautiful ring"! ..He laughed at me. I'm like a magpie these days apparently!

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
I've just spent ages dribbling over that thread!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs.CW: Just wanted to send my best healing thoughts to you - for your body and heart. :(sad And dust for a beautiful ring!

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
MrsCW, I am so sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you for healing, love to you and your family.

S

SparkliesLuver

MrsCornishWed said:
When I was in hospital, the consultant left the room and I turned to my husband and said "did you see her beautiful ring"! ..He laughed at me. I'm like a magpie these days apparently!

:lol: :wavey: You're too cute, MrsCornishWed. All my best to you right now during this time. If I find any pretties, I'll be sure to add them. :)

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry MrsCornishWed for your loss! What a tough time you must be going through. Here is a huge hug. Gems help me so much too - I went through PPD with all three births and it was so hard, but it is over now and gemstones, planning the settings and the anticipation did help. Hormones suck sometimes! 8)

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Ilovegemstones- you poor thing :( I'm glad to hear you are better now. It's a rough life sometimes hey. It's been a tough time. Almost 18 months of suspected infertility and now this. It's nice to have this project to distract me a bit. It's been difficult. Thank you all for your thoughts. And if you spot anything suitable for my tourm please shout!

If I were to put diamond buddies either side what shape/cut would you advise?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results