shape
carat
color
clarity

Sneak peak - Sarah bears aquamarine in Daniel M setting ...

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I don't have this yet but I have received early photos from Caren tonight so thought I'd share ... The design was created by Dan & Caren based on a few things I liked and this is a combination of all of them. I bought this stone for myself as it was my 40th birthday this year, and I was born in March.

Whilst I love cushion cuts, ,most of my rings have square stones so I wanted to round this one out.

It will be very interesting to see the finished product. I am concerned about it sitting very high, but it is a deep stone so I could hardly avoid that, unless I put it in a pendant instead.

_6947.jpg

_6948.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Sneak peak - Sarah bears aquamarine in Daniel M setting

I meant to say thank you to everyone for your various suggestions along the way with this project. I invested a bit more than I had initially planned to with the halo. I'll be intrigued to see what it's like IRL as its only very fine and they are small stones, but hopefully I'll be very happy.

Thanks again
Loveloveloveit

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I love it and can't wait to see handshots!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks beautiful!! I'm getting a quote from Jeff Davies for a somewhat similar ring (but all rose gold, for a malaya garnet), maybe I should get a quote from DM as well! I like the rose gold prongs. Can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get it, and see many more pics! :appl: :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Very pretty. It does sit high but it's really really deep -- and still looks all in proportion. Looking forward to hand shots!

-- Laurie

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock

Lovely piece. I like the contrasting yg prongs. Looking forward to hand shots.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! I love the scalloped halo design.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

YUMMY!!! happy 40th to you (is it past or upcoming?) either way- gorgeous way to commemorate it! That's a beautiful stone and the setting is incredible!! I love the RG prongs - and the halo --- AWESOME!!! Ooooh, hurry up and post hand shots!! I'm excited :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, it looks beautiful. I hope you love it.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very feminine and pretty!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

It's beautiful, and the rose gold prongs give it such a nice touch! I LOVE that idea!

Agneau

Shiny_Rock

Holllllllllly cow. That is awesome. My birthstone is aqua too but I grew up not liking it because I thought the commercial cloudy barely blue was what it was supposed to look like.

This is sooo beautiful. I love the rose gold prongs with it.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

that's beautiful- I love the unique,scalloped halo! can't wait to see the hand shots when you receive it!

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gosh, that's gorgeous! I adore the color and unusual halo design together.

K9

Brilliant_Rock

Holy wow! That's a stunner - I can't wait to see hand shots.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

K-9, derbygal, bright ice, wordie89, jewel freak, yennyfire, thank you - I'm really looking forward to receiving it, and I will definitely post hand pics when I do!

Emprocter, pink jewel, distracts, thank you for your comments. It is a bit of an unusual halo. I hope that it flows well in person, but I think it should. I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but I have a plain cushion halo. On a small diamond so I wanted this to be different.

Agneau, this is my first aqua - I've never been attracted to the, in stores, and this I have liked have been often large oval cuts and whilst lovelY, too blingy for me as they usually have a sparkly halo around them. I've gone for something more subdued, but still interesting.

Katiharath - I was going to go for a rosé gold head, but I wasn't sure about the toning so My compromise is the rosé gold prongs, just to add a bit of interest (and because I adore rosé gold)

Enerchi - thank you so much!! I live your enthusiasm :appl:

NKOTB - I have been extremely happy with Dan and Caren, very patient and responsive, Caren has helped me with lots of design suggestions and eventually I sent them a couple of ideas and they created a CAD for me from those.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's beautiful! I love the color of the aqua and I love the different halo. I can't wait to see your pics. :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful design and stone!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi,

It's very pretty. I hope you love it.

Annette

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is one of the prettiest aqua color I have seen for a really long time. That greenish-blue is awesome.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, it's a beautifully colored aqua and I love the unique halo!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Oh I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering what you decided!!! I personally think it is stunning!!! I love the art deconess of it plus the contrast with the YG prongs. I hope you love it in person because I think it is beautiful!

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock

Very, very pretty! I'm glad the end result of your design turned out so well for you.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I can't believe I didn't post to this thread already! I love it and would echo what others have said - I love the halo for its originality and throwback to an antique design. Think the metal colors will be beautiful. Cannot wait for you to receive it and post additional photos.

Lula

Ideal_Rock

It's beautiful! The shape of the halo really suits the stone.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Catmom, lamb skin - thank you, I love how clear the aqua is. Having not yet seen it in person, I am really keen to get my first look as it was hard to know how much to close the design in and what effect it might have on the colour. !

Woof mama, smitcompton, maevemarie, panda bee, vidalia, lula, minous- thank you, I am really pleased with the design. I had the option of adding milgrain, but didn't want it to seem cluttered

SB621 - I have seen you have some new beauties too. I really look forward to receiving this so I can thoroughly investigate!

I'm still waiting for it to arrive - might be another week yet, but I hope not too much longer!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

I'm seriously so impressed with this halo. I think it will be stunning!!!! I can't wait for hand shots!!!!!!! Tell me you are getting it soon.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Not there yet?! I'm so excited to see more pics of this one!!!!!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

Trying to get a clear shot (with an iPhone!)

_7289.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results