shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your colored stones in rose gold please!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I would love to see what CSers are setting in rose gold. I did a search and didnt see a thread like this so hopefully its not a repeat and we can see all the beautiful rose gold choices in one spot!

I am beginning a search for something special and need inspiration from you lovely masters!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Athena, that's just downright beautiful.

I adore RG more than any other metal, but I have far less of it than I do YG. Here are a couple of pics of pieces I have though. Ceylon sapphire ring and matching earrings in RG; and my lightning ridge black opal in RG.

sapphireearrings.jpg

ring_97.jpg

ring_earrings.jpg

blackopal1.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I have a beautiful braided rose-gold bracelet but no gems on it, also a watch w/rose gold band, again no stones (and no pics either).

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rose gold is my favorite metal. If you look through my topics, you will see lots of pics of various stones and diamonds in rose gold. Here's a couple of my favorites in rose gold, a spinel and mint garnet.

tloval2_8spinelring.jpg

file.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I LOVE rose gold, great thread! :love:

I'm starting my own little collection, so far though I only have two colored stone pieces in rose gold. I have three new pieces (light blue Sapphire ring, color change Spinel necklace, and grey/blue Spinel bracelet) in the works though that I'll share when I get them. Here's what I have so far...

10k rose gold Morganite stud earrings 5mm each.
14k rose gold 3.72 carat medium-light purple Ceylon Spinel 9.7mm OEC lotus setting by JuliaBJewelry.

Photos show lighter than they are IRL, but I still love them :appl:

_10189.jpg

rs2.jpg

_10190.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Opal/onyx ring in 14kt rg and peach spinel in 14kt rg and silver

ETA: Sorry the Opal is sideways!

img_6282.jpg

peach_patrick_irla.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I love rose gold and want to put everything in it! Most of my settings here are two-tone including rose gold and silver:

Benitoite:
img_2569.jpg

Umba sapphire:
img_20121222_170607.jpg

Merelani mint garnet:
IMG_20110912_172622.jpg

Rhodolite garnet:
180763_747991482054_14300210_40741222_6047072_n.jpg

Green sapphire:
sapphring1.jpg

Tanzanite:
irlaring-jstar.jpg

img_1990.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lots too, my tanzanite is my number two favorite My favorite is the star sapphire in my avatar :)

img_4552.jpg

img_1991.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All of these are so beautiful!!! I appreciate your posts. I have learned so much just within these last couple of days. I actually need to pace myself on the looking.

Athenaworth~ That blue green is so beautiful!!! I cannot believe that it is on its 3rd owner. In such amazing shape. I thought Tourmalines were not suggested as an everyday wear ring and yet I hope you wear that every freakin day cause it is so lovely.

Katharath~ You were holding out!!! You had blues with rose!! Love those too:)

TL~ I can barely comment as I have no words. Stunning!!!! I also went digging around your threads as I needed to see more pictures for sure. These are the two colors that I think move me the most or at least in the family of colors.

Rissalou~ Beautiful and please come back with pics of the others... Also, does your purple spinel change colors? Do you feel the rose gold changed the color at all when you set it?

Frekechild~ That pink spinel ring is so pretty...I hope the whole ring is in rose. Off to go searching through your threads!

Jstarfireb~ I love the mint and the sapphire!!! Where did you find those stones? Off to go searching through your threads too!

Makingthegrade~ Did I see you are selling this one? Its beautiful! How well does tanzanite hold up? Do you find it to be a sparkly stone are a flashy stone?

Keep bringing on the rose gold people!!! I love them all:))

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1379655226|3524004 said:
All of these are so beautiful!!! I appreciate your posts. I have learned so much just within these last couple of days. I actually need to pace myself on the looking.

Athenaworth~ That blue green is so beautiful!!! I cannot believe that it is on its 3rd owner. In such amazing shape. I thought Tourmalines were not suggested as an everyday wear ring and yet I hope you wear that every freakin day cause it is so lovely.

Katharath~ You were holding out!!! You had blues with rose!! Love those too:)

TL~ I can barely comment as I have no words. Stunning!!!! I also went digging around your threads as I needed to see more pictures for sure. These are the two colors that I think move me the most or at least in the family of colors.

Rissalou~ Beautiful and please come back with pics of the others... Also, does your purple spinel change colors? Do you feel the rose gold changed the color at all when you set it?

Frekechild~ That pink spinel ring is so pretty...I hope the whole ring is in rose. Off to go searching through your threads!

Jstarfireb~ I love the mint and the sapphire!!! Where did you find those stones? Off to go searching through your threads too!

Makingthegrade~ Did I see you are selling this one? Its beautiful! How well does tanzanite hold up? Do you find it to be a sparkly stone are a flashy stone?

Keep bringing on the rose gold people!!! I love them all:))

I will for sure come back when I get the new pieces in :naughty: The Spinel was actually already set when I purchased it, so I can't say for sure, but I do think the Rose Gold enhances it. It's mainly a light-medium purple, but I do often see it with flashes of pink and blue. I just love that it has so much character! :appl:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to disappoint, but the band is silver. I tend to wear white metal bands, so I did some mix and match action with this ring...but about a year ago I bought a rose gold band to go with it (and with my daughter's name and birthdate engraved in it). I love them together. The spinel is almost the same exact color as the rose gold, so I couldn't go with anything else when I set it.

peach_patrick_irla2.jpg

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
The prongs on this are white gold, but the band is rose. I think it would have looked great in all rose. Center is a garnet, sides are Ethiopian opals.

474739_660541777294816_250485892_o.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
FrekeChild|1379660093|3524020 said:
Sorry to disappoint, but the band is silver. I tend to wear white metal bands, so I did some mix and match action with this ring...but about a year ago I bought a rose gold band to go with it (and with my daughter's name and birthdate engraved in it). I love them together. The spinel is almost the same exact color as the rose gold, so I couldn't go with anything else when I set it.

Small thread-jack sorry...
But I absolutely LOVE this ring of yours!! It's actually the reason I got my birthstone, Peridot, set by Patrick Irla :love: :love:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
The Umba sapphire was cut by Gene and bought second-hand. The mint garnet was bought directly from its cutter, Barry. Thanks for asking!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My sapphire ring came today!!! I love it!! It's a VS 8x10mm 7.48cts heated sapphire. 14k rose gold setting, about .30cts pave diamonds. :love:

_10239.jpg

_10240.jpg

_10241.jpg

bs7.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
**Just noticed I made a typo, sapphire is 3.48cts not 7.48cts, sorry too late for me to edit, just wanted to clarify. :oops:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results