shape
carat
color
clarity

Saw this stone in person- so confused!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock

So... I saw two yellow radiants in person one was nice, the other terrible. Even though it was "even" in color, parts of it looked clear

38.gif
when I moved it around.

I didn''t want to just go with the other one, because I really didn''t have anything to compare it too. It could have been great but didn''t want to make a decision based on seeing only one stone I liked (maybe?)

I was searching on the diamond.com for more options and came across "the perfect stone" until I realized it was the exact stone I saw in person and hated!! It looks great in the photo and video.

http://www.thediamond.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/cgi-local/smpagegen.exe?EU+scstore+abcd12346789+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+fansur-164#.

I think this is going to be a long search. Hopefully when I see the right stone (in person) I will just know.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry it didn’t turn out well as you hoped. It’s a good thing that you had the opportunity to check out the stone in person to see how it performs under various lighting.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
How can you tell which stones they have in-house at that site? Did you request the video and photo, or do some listings simply include a photo and/or video?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer. But I do think you really need to see stones in person to make a good choice. Try to see as many as you can before buying. Try to relax and have fun during the process!!

HTH

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results