shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Help

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
They both have huge windows. And they are dark, especially the first one. The second may have some sort of a glow due to its haziness, but I dont know if that would be an asset or a liability.

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
If I were going to choose between the two sapphires you posted, I'd go with the one in the second link. I prefer the coloring, as it seems more of a royal blue and a bit brighter than the first. Also think the window might be less noticable...and I like the way it kind of "glows". That's just me, though. It really depends on what you prefer!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
The second is much nicer. The first will look black when set.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My experience of Tan's blue sapphires (and I think I've seen 3 now) is that they are much darker than his video and still photos show. On that basis, unless you're looking for a very dark sapphire, I wouldn't get either. I don't think the windows are huge in either and as both are so dark it won't be noticeable anyway! They both have tilt windows but this is nothing to worry about.

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Also if anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I am having a very hard time finding a princess cut sapphire, and really don't know where to look. I'm trying to keep it around that price if possible the smallest I could go would .75 for the design we are looking at doing. Also I need two because they are matching rings. Thanks

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results