shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Earrings at B2CJewels?

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Obviously the pictures aren't real and the price seems too good to be true, but I thought the vendor was reputable. I don't mind if they're heated but I do want them to be natural. Anyone ever bought sapphires here before? http://www.b2cjewels.com/Gemstone-earrings/14K-White-Gold-Blue-Sapphire-Stud-(5mm)-4072.aspx

More context: they're for a friend who wants inexpensive genuine sapphire studs and doesn't want to have to get stones set. Any advice on these or others??

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fixed link: http://www.b2cjewels.com/Gemstone-earrings/14K-White-Gold-Blue-Sapphire-Stud-(5mm)-4072.aspx
Edit: for some reason this hasn't fixed. If anybody wants to look you need to copy and paste the whole link to the end of aspx.

Well, I doubt if these are just heated. For the price (looking at the size etc), these are going to be treated sapphires to within an inch of their lives. Yes, they will be natural sapphires I would think (otherwise the seller would get in trouble) but I highly doubt they're just heated. Also, the photo looks very photoshopped so I don't think they will look like this in real life.

If your friend doesn't care about treatment then they should be ok. The price is fair for heavily treated sapphires set in 14k gold. Just make sure there's a returns policy in case they turn up and are inky blue or just not for your friend!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some on etsy, and I think the vendor could probably make different ones for you, she has a whole lot of different earrings on her site.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LD, of course appearance matters. I had guessed these aren't going to look nice but didn't want to assume.

Distract - thanks for the link. I had seen those but she didn't seem excited by them and isn't interested in anything that isn't purely "off the rack."

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'd stay away. Posters have posted problems with them. Their response to was to post as a sockpuppet advocating their (own) great customer service. They're very low rent as far as I'm concerned. I would never use them and would certainly never recommend them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results