shape
carat
color
clarity

redune photos new camera

john gem

Rough_Rock
Hey Steve, I love how you have done your pendants all in the same style or pretty close but with different stones. Thats real cool. I went back and looked at some of your old post as well. Very nice! I noticed on many of your stones they seem to have windows and in some cases large windows. I know on some they are tilt windows but on many they look like they are not or if they are you have it tilted so slighty it's windowing big. Is this the case? Keep up the same pendants and cool stones. I enjoy them very much.
john

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
john-some of the pics show more window than others because of the tilt which i did to get a little more of the internals of the stone-my pendents r a little unique because of what they dont have-just the stone in my arrangement-thanks for looking-steve...

john gem

Rough_Rock
Not in any of these photos was i talking about. These are all tilt windows but in like 3 or 4 of the other threads from awhile back and (especially on the alex and there was one other pendant i saw that had it real bad) when you had head on shots it looked like they were windowed pretty badly. I wanted to do similar type pendants(not the same mind you) and I want to see how the stones look head on so I get a better feeling for what it looks like. I understand that a head on shot with say the bottom stone will show a slight tilt window on some the others. Could you take some head on shots of you alex on the bottom stone and maybe your yellow beryl heart 14cts.? Do the pendants look nice when against the neck? Can you do a list of all the stones you have that are in similar pendants? You have lots of cool and interesting stones. Thanks
John

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
john gem-am showing u 2 alexandrites & the yellow beryl-the windows are sm to med & dont really take much away from the stones-steve...anything else ask....

123.JPG

035.JPG

072.JPG

john gem

Rough_Rock
can you list all the gem types you have done in this style pendant? I looked at a bunch but would like to know all of them..not loose or in earringas but in that style pendant..can you also post that pic again i saw somewhere of all the pendants laid out. It was an awesome pic. thanks!
John

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
to john gem-here is the picture u requested-these r a portion of the pendents u asked for-my gem layout is pretty much the same showing just the gems in a symetrical & easy display-on the chest they do pop & definitely do get looks which is part of the fun-i can id the pendents if u need-steve...

014.JPG

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
wow Steve you have a love of pendants like I have a love of earrings! Photos are def better but still icy in a way? Have you tried shooting on a sunny day or in a window? I think the emeralds look particularly HUGE. Maybe a neck shot sometime?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That last pic is phenomenal! Lovely collection, Steve!

john gem

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Syeve. That pic of all of them is fantastic. Can you name the stones in each one. I know demantoid, tsavorite, emerald, yellow beryl, alex, etc. Pics are looking good.

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
john gem-the picture also has amethyst, bixbite rough with zambian emerald, red spinel, chrome tourmaline, burma ruby, brazillian paraiba, kunzite, aquamarine unheat, & tanzanite-all stones are certified as good stones, not the best in some cases, but authentic & good examples of mother nature-perfection was not my goal more like enjoying the hunt & having something other people have only seen in books or read about which in the way of this web site is more of the norm im finding-im bowing & waving to u all in front of the pc-steve... :wavey:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one gorgeous pic of all the pendants. Don't you think we should have a CS calendar with all the amazing pics people have taken? LTP's fingers full of rings, Kenny's colored diamonds, Steve's pendants...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results