shape
carat
color
clarity

Rainbow sapphire eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
wow..this is actually my first time posting in a forum other than rocky talk, show me the ring or diamond hang out!
41.gif

I was wondering if anyone knew of an online jeweler or site, that has nice quality multi colored sapphire eternity bands. i think thats my next project, or i should say purchase. i have seen many in mall stores, but they just dont look that nice. i saw a very nice one while in hawaii, but ah, passed it up. should have got it while i had the chance, but then, no funds.
thanks to anyone with any suggestions..
34.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Something like this?

R1076L.jpg

linky

They have alot of cool ones.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Bling that would look soooo cool. I love it. It''s not that pricey there.
I bet Wink could come up with something like that.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I think this one is my favorite. It''s only $1300

R1001L.jpg

bling

Shiny_Rock
hmm..do you think wink could do it for less even? its funny, ive seen some in both white gold and yellow gold, and although im a white metal fan, in this particular style and colors, i think the yellow gold totally brings out the color in the sapphires so much better!
ohhh.. the wheels in my head are turning... DH is in trouble now!
41.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i agree, bling, i think the yg really brings out the colors........it''s like the gold with the rainbow...........

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can find sets of sapphires like this (link 1, and link 2 and link 3) - usually meant for bracelets though. Diamonds come in "rainbow suites" like that too - only the colors are not as great.

I guess you could order a ring like that as fast as you can say "channel setting"
31.gif

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bling!

Take a look at this half-eternity band from this Web site.

1767s.jpg

On a separate page of the Web site, this ring is listed as sold, but you can contact the jeweler to ask about having a similar ring made. I have not ordered anything from this site before, but I have read several positive reviews.

I thought about ordering this ring for myself... But I''m saving up for a blue sapphire ring first. :)

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

I was pretty surprised when I saw how good color-treated diamonds can get... I found this rainbow sparkler on this site:

Ring

So in you want colors with more brilliance this might be an interesting choice

Scott

colorchannel.jpg

Shay

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
I am in LOVE!

That is the single most beautiful piece of jewellry I have ever seen. Thank you so much sevens one, I''ll start saving now
9.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
The jeweller that singingbell linked also has an ebay store--their name is jewelryrings.

Lora

Shiny_Rock
I know this thread is old, but I ran across some beautiful colored sapphire eternity rings. These are probably some of the prettiest rings I''ve seen yet. www.myjewelrysoure.com

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2005 1:45:52 PM
Author: Lora
I know this thread is old, but I ran across some beautiful colored sapphire eternity rings. These are probably some of the prettiest rings I've seen yet. www.myjewelrysoure.com

Add a "c" to "source". I tried the link and it didn't work as posted. I don't want other people to miss out on it as I almost did.

my jewelry source

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh yeaaah, color, color, color, pant pant pant

gb4015a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results