shape
carat
color
clarity

"Push" Gift Help

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks much nicer in the video but since the stone is tilted quite a bit, I cannot evaluate the evenness of colouration. I would ask Jim about any colour zoning, colour shift indoors under fluorescent lighting and (just in case) any inclusions that you might be able to see from the side view. If that checks out, I think it's a lovely sapphire.

dazedandconfused09

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Chrono! I've posted those questions to Jim.

Xrisus

Shiny_Rock
Dude...I think it looks great!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
distracts|1376952627|3506204 said:
I haven't seen a thread on her. She does seem fairly benign but it's annoying to me that she posts every.single.day. on db. I don't mind vendors who post like once a week or something but every day is a bit spammy for my taste. Also some of her designs seem directly ripped from Sally at HOW - at least, I've never seen a lotus ring exactly like Sally's anywhere else. So a few small things are just adding up to a negative reaction.

Thanks! I guess I don't check into DB often enough to notice. For me, I always like the *idea* and details of Sally's rings but for some reason I never clicked with them. I like JuliaBJewelry's better, at least in pics. Anyway, I'm happy for there to be another affordable/possibly custom vendor who works with colored gems around. Time will tell what kind experiences people have with her. I'm optimistic.

/END THREADJACK SORRY EVERYONE!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results