shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Vendor discounts for colored stones or settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve searched the forums and found that several vendors (WF, JA, etc) will offer PS discounts. These discounts, however, seem to limited to diamonds. Are there any vendors offering discounts on colored stones or on settings for those of us who are not interested in a diamond center stone?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Not that I have seen. Generally, diamonds are MUCH more expensive so the discount makes a lot more sense than it would for a gemstone.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
If you write to Dana at Mastercutgems, he sometimes will give a discount off of the listed price. In any case, I think his colored stones prices are pretty good to begin with.

Otherwise, Artcutgems and ACStones both have regular site discounts that you apply at checkout. ACStones has everything discounted 30% during August.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Paraiba takes offers I believe, but some say their prices are hyped to begin with.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the responses.

Empress, do you have the website for Gemline? When I go to gemline.com I''m not getting a gem site, nor is a quick Google search pulling it up (but it was very quick, so I may have missed it).

Also, is there a reason why settings are never discounted? After all, there are settings out there that cost more than many of the diamonds that guys are looking for in RockyTalky.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 8:15:09 PM
Author: AustenNut
Thanks for the responses.

Empress, do you have the website for Gemline? When I go to gemline.com I''m not getting a gem site, nor is a quick Google search pulling it up (but it was very quick, so I may have missed it).

Also, is there a reason why settings are never discounted? After all, there are settings out there that cost more than many of the diamonds that guys are looking for in RockyTalky.
http://www.litnon.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results