shape
carat
color
clarity

Positive review: Jessi and the crew at Distinction Jewelry

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to leave a positive review for the vendor "Jessi and the crew at Distinction Jewelry" also known as Jetflair on Etsy.

I wanted a pair of small studs for my birthday. My grandad always gives me money to buy something in the amount of my age (one dollar for each year, haha!). Originally I was going to put it towards a more expensive pair I was looking at but decided I wanted to buy the earrings for the exact amount he gave me instead so that they were truly a gift from him. I decided to get these amethyst/rose de France earrings from Jetflair on Etsy, who I purchased a pair for my sister from about a two years ago also. I really like her business philosophy as well.

They are very well made, fairly well matched (one stone is a *little* more saturated than the other but it is not really that noticeable when actually wearing in your ears), and super sparkly. Also the stones are very pretty themselves and well cut. I was most impressed by the workmanship. The setting quality is very good and the earrings are STURDY. The size, 4 mm, is perfect for what I wanted--studs that could be worn in either of my holes in the ear--top or bottom depending on what else I was wearing at the time.

This is the vendor pic of them. They are fairly accurate. Will be buying from them again and would recommend!

rosedefrance.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Positive review: Jessi and the crew at Distinction Jewel

Nice review - thanks for taking the time, Kitten! :))

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock

No problem.

What the picture doesn't show is that in some lights, they are much more pink, and in other lights, they are more the soft lilac color.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

They look very pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results