carat
color
clarity

Please Show Me Your Emeralds

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ilovegemstones|1445392727|3940469 said:
Thanks Lovedogs, Minous and NKOTB!
And, Katharath, don't feel silly! I had to get mine after seeing yours! They really are that unbelievable in person. Makes me really
want to see a glowy paraiba in person one day!
I am not sick of pics of any of your rings NKOTB!

Thank you :). I know that our emeralds came from the same parcel, so I'm confident that they're both wonderful rings!! I just felt like it might be overkill to show mine too, but I appreciate that everyone seems to be fine with it. Now I feel silly for feeling silly in the first place, lol.

And I agree with you too - I never get sick of any of NKOTB's pics either!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so jealous of all of your beautiful emerald pieces! :love:

Would love to own one of my own one day.

S

SparkliesLuver

This thread is not good for me! :lol: I couldn't resist looking though. I'd love an emerald at some point, but that point is waaaaay off in the distant future.

NKOTB said:
Here's mine, hopefully people aren't sick of it. ;-)

I swoon over your emerald ring. :love: :lickout: And drool. Lots of drool.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh- this thread kills me!

I love emeralds. PSers know how to pick them, too. Everything on this thread looks ethereal.

Thanks to all of the posters How I'd love to join the emerald club, too!

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My Colombian emerald. Pictures don't do it justice so much glow! :)

colomring1.jpg
dsc01942_0.jpg
colom8.jpg
colom2.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this thread and all the beautiful pictures. Emeralds are a special love of mine and it is great to have a thread to showcase how beautiful they can be. Some amazing stunners in this thread. My simple rule if it is a good emerald: it mesmerizes you. Here is a stone I got from Embassy emeralds. In the picture with 3 stones it is the one on the bottom.

12_07_13_3.jpg

10_01_13_1.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Re:

lvzhiqiao|1379451393|3522480 said:
part gypsy|1379444064|3522428 said:
Wowza! Are you sure you didn't steal it from a museum or something?
This ring is individualized,I first bought a stone from my jeweler, and then find someone to set.

way late in this thread, but WHO is your jeweler?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many new gorgeous emerald rings! Must be the season :)

mochiko - what a STATEMENT piece-- classic and stunning. I've always envied your design sense.
part gypsy - beautiful emerald that stands out in the simplicity of YG
userangl - your emerald has wonderful glow and is beautifully set
Niel - I hope your mom is enjoying her ring as much as I am enjoying your pictures..love diamonds with the colored sides and the unique design

I love emeralds and seeing them highlighted in so many beautiful designs is making me drool.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks minous and lilmosun. Perhaps my emerald isn't as deep glowing green as some of the other amazing emeralds owned by PSers, but I had to compromise to get the size I wanted! :naughty: It was a long journey but Yvonne came through in the end and she and her bench did a wonderful job!

Niel, I adore your mama's ring. It's funny but it reminds me of Wall-e, it brings a smile to my face when I see your ring. I love the beautiful design and the gorgeous kelly green emeralds. :love:

part gypsy, what a classic and stunning setting for your emerald. The yellow gold with the rich green emerald looks so amazingly luxurious!

userangl28212003, I love your emerald ring! The filigree vintage style setting is gorgeous too and the emerald really pops! =)

iLander

Ideal_Rock

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Need more emeralds, people! :wavey: :wavey:

Bump :wall:

staypuft

Rough_Rock
Hello! Long-time lurker, first time poster :D
My then-fiance, now-husband and I first came across this forum a few years ago when we were starting to look for a sapphire for an engagement ring.... A big "thank you!" to all the knowledgeable posters (Chronos, mochiko, minousbijoux, LD, and so many others) who take the time to share their experience and knowledge!

I went to my first gem show earlier this year, and I swore to myself I wasn't planning on buying anything :angel: , was just gonna look around and learn a bit, then came across this Columbian emerald. It's not a very deep green, but I think it's quite "glowy"

img_13958.jpg

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Which of these two would you prefer and why? And sorry the stones are a bit smudged, they've been handled a lot lately! Also, pics are taken at night with indoor lighting, maybe not the best but at least it's a starting point. One will be for a ring, one for part of a necklace.

Top: 1.37ct, 6.9mm
Bottom: 1.48ct, 7.3x7.5mm

img_14335.jpg

img_14336.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_3946.jpg
This is my Emerald ring, awful photo I'm afraid. Hard to get them looking the right colour when you're using your phone camera. :wall: Nevertheless I love this ring, only for special occasions, I think the emerald is about 5 carats?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
staypuft|1481401658|4106167 said:
Hello! Long-time lurker, first time poster :D
My then-fiance, now-husband and I first came across this forum a few years ago when we were starting to look for a sapphire for an engagement ring.... A big "thank you!" to all the knowledgeable posters (Chronos, mochiko, minousbijoux, LD, and so many others) who take the time to share their experience and knowledge!

I went to my first gem show earlier this year, and I swore to myself I wasn't planning on buying anything :angel: , was just gonna look around and learn a bit, then came across this Columbian emerald. It's not a very deep green, but I think it's quite "glowy"

Welcome staypuft!! That's a gorgeous emerald. It deserves its own thread, you know... :D Hope to see more of your posts!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1729.jpg This is a lousy shot of my 1.5 ct Colombian emerald flanked by 2x .15 Si1 G trillions in 18ct w/g

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my moms emeralds. not very large but very very green
img_20161021_114859_0.jpg
picsart_10-25-12.jpg
Great idea! If I ever come to set my champagne diamond, this is the pattern!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a small ring that I bought in 1998, and a couple of round emeralds that I was on the verge of selling but an appraiser advised to make earrings. I always wanted to have one really nice, but somehow I never run into them, shows or no shows.

20170510_211824.jpg

20170510_210158.jpg

20170510_210151.jpg

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lined up for a ring.....1.41 carats. Nice color and very bright stone!

image.jpeg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Colombian emerald ring in 18k, and platinum emerald and diamond bracelet. Emeralds are hard to capture with my phone camera!

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2531.JPG
I really like the color, and also, how clean it is.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the color, and also, how clean it is.
Thank you! Your earrings are lovely. I would love to eventually wear some emerald earrings. Those must be gorgeous on.
Lined up for a ring.....1.41 carats. Nice color and very bright stone!

image.jpeg
Super gorgeous!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been meaning to post my ring for a while. I have no idea why the emerald looks bluish, it is not at all. I guess its my iPhone or my lack of photography skills. Anyway, I'm a May girl (my birthday was Friday), so I should post my birthstone. Please excuse my dry hands! IMG_1826.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous emerald and fabulous setting! Looks like a grand size! Happy birthday, Chatoyancy!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bluegemz!! I love to wear it, but I am cautious when I do.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results