shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me find diamond earrings

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I know this is not technically a CS question, but you are my people.

I have fallen in love with the shape of these earrings from Hearts on Fire, but I am looking for a pair of similar earrings covered in diamond pave, instead of having a center diamond. Has anyone see something like that? I love dangly earrings like the ones below.

I would also be open to other shapes, like a trefoil.

hof_sweatdream.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are definitely your people. :naughty: You have no idea how many times I've been tempted to post diamond pieces over here....

What's the budget? How big are you wanting? Have you considered custom?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for a standard (ready to go) offering?

S

SparkliesLuver

Sorry, preg, but I had to post this. These made me think of you. ;-) They're from the Tiffany Blue Book. Sorry, continue on... :oops:

32567959_931050_ed.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Try contacting ID Jewelry. I've been in their store, and they have STACKS of books of settings and jewelry. I'll bet Luann can root out something similar for you. Hopefully, she'll find something in a cast setting, and they'll have to source and set the "PS quality" diamonds for you.

Then you will be ruined for all other diamonds, for the rest of your days . . . :shock:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1415922513|3782960 said:
We are definitely your people. :naughty: You have no idea how many times I've been tempted to post diamond pieces over here....

What's the budget? How big are you wanting? Have you considered custom?

The budget is no more than $500 (is this realistic?). I am looking for earrings to everyday, that are not so precious or large that I would be afraid to lose them or wear them to work. As for size, smaller than a dime.

Chrono, I was hoping for ready-to-go because I assumed it would be more expensive to go custom.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1415974116|3783367 said:
Sorry, preg, but I had to post this. These made me think of you. ;-) They're from the Tiffany Blue Book. Sorry, continue on... :oops:
These are fantastic, albeit too expensive.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1415994783|3783645 said:
Try contacting ID Jewelry. I've been in their store, and they have STACKS of books of settings and jewelry. I'll bet Luann can root out something similar for you. Hopefully, she'll find something in a cast setting, and they'll have to source and set the "PS quality" diamonds for you.

Then you will be ruined for all other diamonds, for the rest of your days . . . :shock:
iLander, I am going to check out their earring offerings online.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, most of the earrings in my price range at ID were studs. I found these, but they have a sapphire in the middle, and they're not as unique as the shape above

idjewelry.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy diamond earring hunting Pregcurious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results