hay joe

Shiny_Rock
But she likes em.

sap_dia_earrings_038__3_.jpg

sap_dia_earrings_053__4_.jpg

sap_dia_earrings_055__3_.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
There is nothing plain about them. Did you have then made? What are the specs?

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
I had them made. The top stone is a .39ct light brown diamond from Gem Line and the trillion is a 6mm cream/yellow Ceylon sapphire from Gem Earth, set in white gold.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They must sparkle like crazy. How long are they? They look like they just might be the perfect dangle length. :)) But HeyJoe, you sound so...resigned? Do you like them?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are not plain and much more than ok joe!!! They are beautiful, this is the kind of earring I'd love to own…lovely design and beautiful stones - very well done!! :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
"Plain" is not lack of fancy-schmancy ornamentation. These are nicely simple & made of lovely materials, so are not plain! Dangling & moving in the light, they must be stunning. She'd be crazy not to like them!! Great job, Joe.

--- Laurie

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are gorgeous earrings! May your wife wear them in health and happiness!

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
I'm not sure how long they are but my wife says they are the right lenght for her.
As far as being plain, they are not vivid or very colorful. They don't have the "WOW" factor but they did turn out just like I'd hoped when I started looking for the stones. They do sparkle alot, look good on my wife and she likes them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Subtle color, but with great sparkle I bet! Nicely done.

cheers--Sharon

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are classic and elegant, that's all there is to it. ;))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hay joe|1383310099|3548603 said:
I'm not sure how long they are but my wife says they are the right lenght for her.
As far as being plain, they are not vivid or very colorful. They don't have the "WOW" factor but they did turn out just like I'd hoped when I started looking for the stones. They do sparkle alot, look good on my wife and she likes them.

Well good! You were so subdued in your initial intro to this thread, so it was a little hard to know. I would love to have earrings like that - the color palette, the sparkle and the length.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results