shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink tourmaline asscher

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It came today! I was so surprised and excited! So so so beautiful! :love:

It's a Peter stone, but I got it from a PSer. I can't find the email that had the stats on it. I want to say it's 7.5mm?? I'll have to ask to make sure.

100_1321.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1312.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope I'm not interrupting your pictures! I'm between kids and may not be able to get back here for awhile. I had to say that your stone is lovely :love: :love: I was just thinking today, "Shouldn't she have gotten that stone by now?" So glad to see the pictures and that you're happy with your new rock!

I'll ask the inevitable... setting ideas?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey BN! Nope, not interrupting pics..I think I'm going to try and get some more in the basement steps and laundry room..for some reason I get good light in the weird spots I guess.

My thought for it is to do something like Freke's Big Blue setting, so it would look kinda like a split shank version of the Sholdt semi bezel. Got some good silver quotes from DM and Sally.

Sholdt half bezel.jpg

dimend sapphire ring.JPG

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
packrat said:
Hey BN! Nope, not interrupting pics..I think I'm going to try and get some more in the basement steps and laundry room..for some reason I get good light in the weird spots I guess.

My thought for it is to do something like Freke's Big Blue setting, so it would look kinda like a split shank version of the Sholdt semi bezel. Got some good silver quotes from DM and Sally.

packrat.... :love: just lovely...and I love the setting ideas as well. Look forward to seeing the finished product!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful stone. Congratulations! Very delicate pink, it looks slightly violet on my monitor. Can't wait to see the ring.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone looks beautiful, and I think the setting ideas you have will look fantastic. It's interesting how everyone's monitors see the colors differently. Your stone is pure pink in some picts and veering toward a peachy pink (padlike) in the others. Enjoy it!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous welcome to the pink tourmaline asscher club!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! :appl: I'm really excited to get this set-I love it so much!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the half bezel look for asschers; it makes the stone look like it's floating on the finger.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a pink diamond!! :naughty:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Chrono! I'm so digging this cut I think I'll be getting my project notebook out and thinking of more ideas!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh hey TL! It didn't stop my submit and say there was another post. hmpf

Woo a pink diamond even? :appl:

Gah, I've already fingerprinted the poor thing all up. They come in the mail all purty and then I can't help but feel them up and get my grubby mitts all over them.

Thanks Kelpie!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Just saw this - I love it!!!!! :love:

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Really, really nice! I love Big Blue too...considering an itty bitty blue for my lil spinel from Dan Stair, I like the prongs at the corners look.

The color and cut on the stone are so fine! Congratulations, it'll make an awesome ring stone.

Laura

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results