shape
carat
color
clarity

Patrick Irla earrings for my sisters wedding.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, my sis is getting married on Nov. 19th and I wanted to give her a special gift for her special day. Her theme is a winter wedding with natural elements, birch tree's draped with crystals and hydrangea flowers. After a little bit of searching I decided to use Patrick Irla. He is a real joy to work with, very good communicator, thoughtful and talented. I was familiar with his etsy work from Freke's ring but I had no idea he has another aspect to his work which is very high end custom and fairly modern compared to his romantic designs on etsy. Anyway his contemporary pieces can be seen on patrickirla.com.

My sis likes simple jewels so patrick made the dangles removable. Hope you like them as much as I do.

kearrings3.jpg

kearrings2.jpg

kearrings1.jpg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Three different colored sets of blue topaz. It was hard to find a suite with the same color so we went with shades that would look nice together. Thanks for looking.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
JewelFreak- She does love them and I think they are really pretty and really wearable. :appl: :appl: Everyone deserves something special on their wedding day!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Very Nice!

I'm in contact with Patrick for my mom's b-day present! Our gifts are strikingly similar :D

I'm either going with the dangle hydrangea earrings and having him use my .51ct FCD Pear (currently at GIA for grading) as the butt of a bee and making that a third earring, or, the draped hydrangea necklace and have the diamond bee on one of the flowers.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, those are so unique and so lovely. Beautiful!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
These are so classy, feminine, and organic. I love them!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
those earrings are TRULY beautiful and I'm sure she will be so touched by your gesture. What a great sister you are!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Erinl - Thanks, in real life the veins on the petals are very detailed.

Davi - Great minds think alike. I should think a fancy diamond bee butt would be super fabulous!!! Can't wait to see your project.

TL - Thanks, I'm glad you like them!

Jstar- That is totally what I was going for!

Violet- She is my only sibling so I have to be over the top at times. Glad you like the earrings... :razz:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are adorable! I have a Patrick Irla necklace with a small diamond in it that I just love!
I''m sure she will enjoy her earrings!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oooh those are lovely! What a thoughtful gift, she's going to love them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results