shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Tourmaline Lover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see your beautiful lavender spinel set in the Rose gold LOGR, Can you indulge me with more eye candy? also your Mint Beryl, looks incredible more pictures. Goodness, they are just scrumptious!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/21/2009 5:00:06 PM
Author:D&T
I see your beautiful lavender spinel set in the Rose gold LOGR, Can you indulge me with more eye candy? also your Mint Beryl, looks incredible more pictures. Goodness, they are just scrumptious!
D&T,
Glad you like them. I''ll take more pictures. Truth be told is that I am suffering from stomach flu the last couple of days and since I just got the spinel back from the jeweler''s (yesterday right before the stomach flu hit), I haven''t been able to get many in-focus shots of it. It''s kind of hard to photograph a gem when you''re feeling queasy.

I wasn''t going to start a thread on them since I thought it was kind of braggy, and I know I do enough of that (everyone is secretly nodding their heads now
2.gif
). When I feel better, I''ll get some better shots and post them. What I like to do is take a nice long walk with my camera in the sunlight, and get some really detailed and in-focus pictures.

Thanks for the kind words. You are so sweet!!
9.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I wouldn''t call it braggy at all. But I call not starting a thread selfish.
3.gif

You know we want to see it.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing what everyone has gotten, I love eye candy. So please share. I know I'll always be looking forward to your pictures
36.gif

ETA: I hope you feel better soon!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I thought you hadn''t been around much the last couple of days, TL. Hope you''re feeling better soon. And count me in on wanting to see pics when you''re up to it!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
This forum is about bragging and showing off your cool stuff..feel free to brag away..I know I would
3.gif
get better soon..

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Get well soon, TL. I''d been thinking you were busy and not around as much. Looking forward to pictures of your pretties.

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/21/2009 9:04:45 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I wasn't going to start a thread on them since I thought it was kind of braggy, and I know I do enough of that (everyone is secretly nodding their heads now
2.gif
).

Thread required. End of story.

Otherwise, the Pricescopers will mobilise, take your stones, take pictures of them, and post them on threads here, wear some, and oh, maybe give them back eventually...if you promise to put up threads for new stones that you get.
2.gif

Sounds like fun to me
3.gif

Seriously, though, I always like that this section contains so many new pretties. Would be a shame not to share all of the good ones. I'm sure that helping to give us our coloured stone hit for the day is definitely *not* bragging.
1.gif

I hope you feel better soon!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/22/2009 12:24:50 AM
Author: Magenta

Otherwise, the Pricescopers will mobilise, take your stones, take pictures of them, and post them on threads here, wear some, and oh, maybe give them back eventually...if you promise to put up threads for new stones that you get.
2.gif
Must we? It would be just so much more educational if I kept them.

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 12:33:01 AM
Author: Lady_Disdain
Must we? It would be just so much more educational if I kept them.

Well, we should at least give some of them back. At some point in the future. It would be cruel to leave TL with no stones at all to play with! But as for how many, and how long, I leave that to other Pricescopers to decide!
3.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Hi TL,

Hope you get well soon! I''m so glad you brought this up, I know the feeling of not posting something in the fear of bragging, I sometimes feel like that (Have to have another photo shoot soon). But now that you brought this up, my initial reaction is the same as everyone else''s: "What, I wanna see those pretties!!!"

So please post as many pictures as you can muster up the energy to take when you''re feeling better. I love your pictures and all the eye candy you provide us with.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
TL hope you get well soon, would love to see your new pretties when you have more strength to take photos!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Where are the pictures? In the gallery? Show me thread?

TL,
I hope you’ll feel better soon. It’s no fun being sick.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s the one on the photo gallery. TL has a lot of pics of her lovelies there that I love to ogle at.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, thanks so much for the well wishes.
face23.gif
Just taking a break from bed rest to come and chat with all of you!! You are so sweet and thoughtful!!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
TL-I hope you feel better!!! I love your new spinel in the RG setting, were did you get that lovely stone from???

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ladies.. its not bragging. I love seeing all the lovely stones or projects on here, otherwise we wouldn''t have many threads to post comments on if everyone stopped showing them off, and besides I can''t show anyone else IRL so you are all I have to show off my stones
9.gif
- well the few that I have anyways.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww TL I''ve just caught up with this thread and thought you''d been a little quiet for a few days. I do hope you get well soon. It''s not the same on here without you to play with!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for their concern. Feeling a bit queasy still, but better!! Hope to be chatting more with you soon!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2009 1:25:38 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Thanks everyone for their concern. Feeling a bit queasy still, but better!! Hope to be chatting more with you soon!!
8.gif
Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results