clarity

Overwhelmed looking for a high quality sapphire

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o :love:

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Unbelievably gorgeous! The color is amazing and LM keeps it blingy and classy as always. I love that you went for east-west setting.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very nice! You did very, very well! Indoor shots some time?

SapphireSun

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring and nice man hands!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
O :love: M :love: G

That is beyond words. Just look at the colour. Hey, the boy done good! Very good! W :love: W

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
That is stunning! :love: You did a wonderful job! Congratulations on your engagement. :bigsmile:

CYIW

Rough_Rock
That is gorgeous!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word, that sapphire is magnificent!! And the setting is modern and classic at once. Exquisite!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WELLLLL, somebody did a GREAT job!!! :bigsmile: :appl: :love: Pretty delish.....I think Beyonce has reason to be jealous!!

cheers--Sharon

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forget about indoor shots, I forgot you already provided it in the video! So tell us what it was like giving it to her -does she love it as much as we do?

eringnewbie

Rough_Rock
I can't see the video or pictures for some reason. I'm thinking about checking out joe escobar next weekend with my bf for a Sapphire e-ring Street seeing a beautiful PSer's ring. Is Love to hear more and see the pictures! !!

sebas

Shiny_Rock

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is definitely one of the top five nicest sapphire rings I've seen. Have you actually presented it to her yet? :praise: :saint:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It is just me, or are the pictures from Dropbox gone? From which vendor did the sapphire come from?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dropboxes are typically temporary and I think the sapphire is from his local B&M store. If I am not mistaken, per Page 7, Sebas mentioned it is a 3.09 ct heated oval from Joe Escobar Diamonds in San Jose.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Chrono.

sebas

Shiny_Rock
Hey pregcurious :wavey: ... sorry I've been super busy with work and the spare time I've had I've been planning the wedding with my fiancée. Chrono is right (thanks for responding to her!). I got the sapphire from Joe Escobar Diamonds. They have both heated and unheated sapphires. Escobar weighed my unheated sapphire at 3.09ct (Leon weighed it at 3.02ct)... anyway you should be able to find that for a good price with Escobar. I was drawn to a few, but not all, so feel free to ask for what you want as they were really helpful. The setting was done by Leon Mege.

minousbijoux > yes I did. :) I proposed back in December and she said yes and she loves the ring! It's been a whirlwind... proposing to holiday vacations to wedding planning. We are planning a wedding for end of August so we have been busy the last two months :-o . Thanks for such a nice compliment. We still catch ourselves staring at it!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I just saw the LM video--that is a gorgeous sapphire!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results