shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions of this Royal Blue Sapphire from Experts

dnguyen8

Rough_Rock
Opinions on the following Sapphire would be much appreciated. Using it for an engagement ring.

9mm x 7.3mm
3.09 cts
Heated
VVS
Rich royal blue.
$6500.00

royal_blue_sapphire-3.jpg

eastjavaman

Shiny_Rock
on my screen looks like a great color(i'm not a photography expert as others in here), perhaps around 5500 would be a better deal since it is heated, but better check for inclusions since it is not visible from pictures.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
colorchange|1380535626|3529484 said:
Where is that photo from ? It doesn't look quite right.

Ditto.

deskjockey

Brilliant_Rock
Either something weird happened in resizing that photo, or it looks (to me) like the stone was photoshopped into it. The edges look strangely blunt/pixelated or something. That said, it sure looks pretty.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP: please come back and tell us more? There was a vendor who took similar photos and for a while at least was photoshopping a picture of the stone onto a hand - this is likely one of the things that people are concerned about when they say the pic looks off...

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Who is the vendor of this pic?. I've blown up the pic so you can judge for yourself.

Minous, who was the vendor at that time?

royal_blue_sapphire-3_big.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1380852263|3531850 said:
Who is the vendor of this pic?. I've blown up the pic so you can judge for yourself.

Minous, who was the vendor at that time?

Preg, you know what? I seriously can't recall. I always get them confused and I don't want to reference the wrong one by accident. I'm so sorry :oops:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Man, I know how hard it is to get accurate shots of stones, but that Photoshop job is so crazy.

I mean, I've tried 3 cameras on my stones, and the only way I can get a good picture of my stone is with an iPhone, on an overcast day. Even then, the time of day makes the pictures look very different (as you photographers know).

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I guess it wasn't that important to the OP as they have not reappeared since their original post. :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results