shape
carat
color
clarity

Ooooops new Paraiba!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic stone! Envious I am. It has the look. I don't mind the inclusions at all. Inclusions like that give it character and help to show it's a real stone and not a piece of glass or something. I love it!

Hey LD..Long time, no see.....I hope you have been doing good over there across the pond. I miss chattin' it up with ya! =) :appl:
It's been a long time since I popped my head in....
Hey TL....hope you are doing good too.
Hey ya Smit and Arcadian... Hope all is well LG and ilander

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Barrett|1437195397|3904387 said:
Fantastic stone! Envious I am. It has the look. I don't mind the inclusions at all. Inclusions like that give it character and help to show it's a real stone and not a piece of glass or something. I love it!

Hey LD..Long time, no see.....I hope you have been doing good over there across the pond. I miss chattin' it up with ya! =) :appl:
Hi Barrett! :wavey:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Well, if it is back up for sale, and LD returned it, I'm willing to look longingly at other stone pics from LD :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LD, do you have anything in a pink? :wavey: :wavey: Also, I haven't seen any nice greens lately. :)

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Barrett|1437195397|3904387 said:

My gem husband!!!!!! How are you doing my lovely? Missed you around here. :love: :love: :love:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It got lost and found by Fedex! For some reason Jerry didn't take it off his website for ages (even though it was in transit to me by snail mail)! Anyway, it arrived last week but I had an unexpected visit to hospital but I'm out now and have taken photos! I've started a new thread for it so you can all stop toe tapping and playing the violin now :bigsmile:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD |1437846123|3907351 said:
It got lost and found by Fedex! For some reason Jerry didn't take it off his website for ages (even though it was in transit to me by snail mail)! Anyway, it arrived last week but I had an unexpected visit to hospital but I'm out now and have taken photos! I've started a new thread for it so you can all stop toe tapping and playing the violin now :bigsmile:

:o :o Aww, sweetie, you okay?! Hope everything is fine now.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1437850535|3907382 said:
LD |1437846123|3907351 said:

:o :o Aww, sweetie, you okay?! Hope everything is fine now.

Yes thank you my lovely. I was given a relatively new drug and unfortunately it slowly poisoned me whilst keeping certain blood levels normal so I was given 24 hours to live by the time I got to hospital which was a huge shock! The FDA sent out an alert about the tablets in May and it was just by chance that I saw it and took it to the hospital with me. If I hadn't seen that, things may have been very different because no UK alert had been made (although now it will be because my consultant has made sure of that). All okay now though although I did look like a pin cushion for a while!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what a scare...so glad you are fine.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is awful. I do not like it when my friends are on the cutting edge of medical guinea pighood. :nono: :(sad

Super scary but so happy you are okay!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1437854247|3907416 said:
Wow, that is awful. I do not like it when my friends are on the cutting edge of medical guinea pighood. :nono: :(sad

Super scary but so happy you are okay!

Thank you Lilmosun and Minous. To be honest it was awful but I was blissfully unaware of the danger I was in, even when I was whisked into the High Dependency Unit so I think that was a God send. I'm very very lucky because there was no lasting damage so it's all good! xxx

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results