shape
carat
color
clarity

New year, new ring: Afghan tourmaline ring in rose gold

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
Your ring just might be my favourite ever! I love the setting, the colour of the metal with the paraiba tourmaline, the crown of the stone, and the delicate, elegant, perfect milgrain. Absolutely lovely! :appl: :love:

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Mochiko, thanks for sharing your beautiful ring. the milgrain is very pretty. Should I ever save enough $$ I think I will set my smaller, asscher cut afgphan tourm in rose gold. Yours is so eye catching. What a lovely way to open the New Year! :dance:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, wordie89, Caramish, lambskin, VRBeauty, kgizo :) Rose gold was a good choice to complement the pastel color of this tourmaline.

Acinom, there's definitely a certain romantic charm about these pastel, lighter color stones. Pastel colors reminds me of cotton candy, of seafoam, of childhood memories, of flowers in summer gardens, of Ladurée macarons... The fact that these lighter colored stones are priced more attractively than the trade-ideal saturated stones is also a plus in my view! :bigsmile:

I am finding that I can't stop taking photos - the faceting and color is too captivating for me! Sorry, just a few more photos.. couldn't help myself :naughty: :naughty:
tourm1.jpg tourm2sun.jpg tourm3sun.jpg

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
If it was my ring, I'd take a million photos of it too! It's beautiful and looks lovely with your nail polish. To be honest the HoW settings never really did it for me, but this ring and the rings Yorkgirl recently posted are so lovely I just emailed Sally for a quote on a few upcoming projects. :))

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
ricezo|1420877109|3814488 said:
If it was my ring, I'd take a million photos of it too! It's beautiful and looks lovely with your nail polish. To be honest the HoW settings never really did it for me, but this ring and the rings Yorkgirl recently posted are so lovely I just emailed Sally for a quote on a few upcoming projects. :))
+1

MrsCornishWed

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness. I think this is my favourite ever! That colour is to die for. Congrats!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pregcurious|1420879600|3814491 said:
ricezo|1420877109|3814488 said:
+1

Thritto the statement above.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mochiko42, The ring is lovely, the bezel is perfect to my eye, so delicate. And you must tell us the color of the polish you are wearing in the last pics, is it a lilac metallic? So pretty.

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
Adore!!! :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww,thanks MrsCornishWed, sweet_blossom, sparkleismyfavcolor, GMAC and artdecogirl. It's so nice to be able to share with fellow PSers who understant gem and jewelry fever.. my DH just thinks I'm a bit mad(ly obsessed), lol :)

artdecogirl, the polish is a budget Asian brand but made in France, it's called Color Combos, and the shade is CBL121 (and yes it is a lilac/pastel purple metallic color, but the store description calls it "pearly glimmer" instead of metallic..). It is a house brand of a store called SaSa (which is similar to an Asian Sephora, you can find it in China, HK, Singapore, Malaysia etc).

http://ladywannabeblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/color-combos-nail-polishes.html

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochiko..everything you post makes me want..and this is no exception. Beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I missed this the first time around. It's just gorgeous. I love everything about it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results