shape
carat
color
clarity

New topaz from GemSelect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So I had a bad day at work a week and a half ago. A customer started swearing at me on the phone, there was a ton of stress and work, and I felt like no matter how hard I tried I couldn't keep up. The swearing thing got to me though...so I decided to push up my gem purchase a week. I had meant to wait, buuuuut...a bad day decided it for me.

So here they are! A Swiss Blue topaz, 1.45 cts. and a pink topaz, 3.20 cts. I have a few pictures, and then one of my whole collection (a whopping 3 stones).

Swiss blue:

ETA: Okay, the picture came out way too small, so I'm going to have to re-size. I'll be back in a few minutes!

s26000309_31810271_7324.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Let''s try this again...

swissblueforprincesss.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock

princesssisprettyinpink.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock

pinkinthewindow.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock

threeonthehand.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
For the record, the amethyst is 3.19 cts. And the pink topaz is 3.20. I guess topaz weighs more...

threeonthesill.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, SDL! I love it, too. It was my very first...
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful stones princess. You made lovely choices.

Linda

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Yay fun! And sorry about your bad day. I answer about 900 calls a week (operator for an entire county court system). I get people swearing at me a LOT, and I know how much it sucks.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!!! What are you going to do with them?

(Hod did this thread get past me?!)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like all three! Pretty, pretty.
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so pretty. Love the amethyst! I hope they made your bad day at work a bit less cumbersome.
3.gif
Gee, I think that is a great reason to buy gemstones...
31.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Aww, thank you, ladies! I''ve decided I love shopping online. You get two exciting days! One when you buy it, and the other when whatever you buy arrives. And with gems I get to look around for settings, too.

I think for these I may just get inexpensive sterling silver settings and make pendants out of them. Who knows. I had no plans, lol. I just wanted some sparklies.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing wrong with wanting sparklies...especially if they give you that "pic me up" that you may need!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the bad day, but your stone is gorgeous....your collection is beautiful!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results