shape
carat
color
clarity

New Stones at Gem Trader

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
New stones have arrived.

None are really grabbing me for the price though.
7.gif

You?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a sucker for moonstones and there''s one with a fun cat''s eye.
11.gif

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Fluorite (just because it looks really interesting) and blue opal (I've never seen one in person) will be heading to Sacramento
9.gif

ETA: fixed spelling :)

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
7.gif
I give up. This is the second month in a row that I can''t see the new stones. I have been refreshing the site every ten minutes for 2 hours, but I only get an error message. I still haven''t seen the new stones

I am such a loyal customer, too
7.gif

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/4/2010 3:58:40 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
7.gif
I give up. This is the second month in a row that I can''t see the new stones. I have been refreshing the site every ten minutes for 2 hours, but I only get an error message. I still haven''t seen the new stones

I am such a loyal customer, too
7.gif
LD - try emptying your cache. If you are refreshing the new inventory page, that link changes each time he updates, so it won''t work anymore. Go back to the overall gem inventory page and refresh that page, then hit the link. If you can''t empty your cache, try hitting "command" plus "r" at the same time (or "apple key" plus "r" OR "windows key" plus "r"). These key combinations should refresh your cache. Again, don''t refresh if you are at the December version of the new inventory page -- refresh at the overall inventory page.

Try this link: Gem Trader January stones.

Good luck!!

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
no disrespect but the round pink spinel, though its lovely, its wow weee expensive (to me).
i thought i just saw a round spinel from finewatergems at about half the $/carat...

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
I think the anglesite cabochon is cool. I have a project I could use it for, but I don''t have that much $$$.
7.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Love Brad's website! And I'm with Chrono on the moonstone. yum!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I agree...the moonstone is lovely, I was just looking up info on moonstones on the weekend, they are pretty cool!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fully agree about finewater gems, I just browsed their website, but most of their stones have been sold.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
My wallet thanks whomever reserved the moonstone, hope it is someone here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results