shape
carat
color
clarity

new sapphire huggies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got these new earrings yesterday! I''ve been looking at them for over a year. Love them for their simplicity. They''re 14k white gold, huggie style each with a baby sapphire (each stone is .16 ct). Hope these photos come through. Please excuse my dry hands and terrible looking nails!

khuggies1.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are great looking!
36.gif

-A

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lovely color on those sapphires! Very pretty.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Love them! They remind me of a peridot ring I own. I really like the setting because it''s so clean and simple.

RevolutionGems

Shiny_Rock
Katie,

These are stunning! I have a real soft spot for simple design.

I gotta say, it just kills me that you girls get all the cool jewelry. Mens jewelry is plain boring and though my ear is pierced (twice), those just wouldn''t go with my goatee.

I want to start a...um..Revolution. I want cool jewelry for men!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! They look great on your ears too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty! I love the color of the sapphires.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

Revolution - you''re cracking me up. I see NO reason these wouldn''t go with a goatee.
emwink.gif

marcyc - thank you - I hate ear shots. Yuck. But I appreciate it and they actually do look nice when you''re not looking at them from 3 inches away like in that photo!
SDL - I just knew you''d like these.
emsmile.gif
Thank you. I got them at the one maul store I''ll buy from occasionally. Fink''s is the name of it. They usually have very nice quality stuff - but of course, they''re overpriced on most things like ALL maul stores are. These were pretty reasonable though.
Catmom - thank you! The color really is nice. They''re also pretty clear stones - not so included and dark like many you see. I wish the sapphires were a little more visible IRL. The earrings are pretty small so I think I''m the only one who knows there are stones in them! Of course, I have long hair so they''re hard to see. I kept them on at the gym yesterday when my hair was pulled into a ponytail though, hoping SOMEONE would see them!
virgoruby, gypsy and MakingTheGrade - thank you so much!

I figured if there was a pair of earrings that I''d looked at this many times, still really liked, and wouldn''t break the bank, I should treat myself! Plus, I had a little extra Christmas money from hubby that I used towards them. Thanks again everyone!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look like rings; it’ll be so easy to make a blue sapphire set (pendant and ring next) with them with that design.
31.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee thanks Chrono for that idea! I need more enabling...
emteeth.gif

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. The color of the stones is so bright, and the earrings are delicate. Very popular with young people these days.

Regarding revolution: I am in! This way, instead of trading perfume with my significant other, we could buy each other jewelry, and more jewelry! Also, more topics to discuss with my male friends. I am sick and tired of coming across as an airhead if I do not actively participate in "Cash for Clunkers" conversations!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so pretty!
36.gif

My first thought when I read the title was "Which insane celebrity is putting their baby in sapphire encrusted diapers?!"
23.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

crasru - if the young people like ''em, then I''m happy to be lumped in with that crowd! (Although I''m far from young...)

brandy_z28 - that made me laugh - sapphire encrusted Huggies (diapers). Now, THAT''S when you know you''re rich...

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so pretty katie, and you''re acquiring quite a lovely collection of sapphire jewelry pieces and all in gorgeous blues. That''s just the right size for me. I looked through my jewelry box this morning and chose a pair of huggie earrings to wear today. I love when my earring is only slightly larger than my earlobe. They look perfect on you.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I've been admiring some very similar earrings on blue nile, try searching "hinged hoop earring" on their site and there are other gemstones, but no sapphires, and theirs are silver, fairly inexpensive, and short-ish for me.

I think those are lovely earrings! They are nice and delicate!

Laura

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again for all the nice compliments!!

gemgirl - that stone in your avatar is heavenly - I LOVE it!

SDL, you could call the store closest to you and see if they have the sapphire ones and if so, pay for them with a credit card over the phone and have them send them to you. Just a thought. At least you know what they look like and that you like them. I bought mine at the Fink''s in Cary, NC and we also have a Fink''s at a nearby store in Durham, NC.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, these are great! What lovely color! Wear them well
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results