shape
carat
color
clarity

New JKT Four Peaks Ammie/Sunstone/Diamond Necklace!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shots are coming! Just waiting for my husband to get home so I can model and he can take the pics :D Julia mentioned that for getting good pics (and she took all the above pics herself) use a piece of white paper around the model/piece being photographed, experiment with the placement of it to get just the right dispersion of light. She swears by this. Just to let you guys know.

I put this on and I feel inadequate to wear it, I should somehow be MORE everything, LOL, but perhaps less of others (lose a couple pounds)! :saint: Julia said she felt like a queen when she wore it, so maybe I'll start making treaties and issuing orders and edicts :lol:

Brandy, JKT sure is some kind of jeweler. We're lucky we can get her now, we won't always be able to, probably.

Moonstruck, I KNOW! I saw that ring on Sally's site after I had sketched out the crosses and baskets but hey, these crosses have been shared around the world for centuries. I thought Sally's fabrication with the Byzantine cross was quite lovely and I would have bought one had I not had this in the hopper already. Please share pics of yours when you get it, where is your ammie from/details please!

BN, Aprilbaby (great avatar, is that you?), and Laila619, thank you and neck shots will be coming in the next day or two!~

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Julia continues to impress me. What a stunning pendant! I love your combo of the purple and orange. The Maltest crosses are cool.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a beautiful necklace. Julia does such a wonderful job! :appl:

-A

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful design. I like the detail on the sides. Lovely stones.

Moonstruck

Rough_Rock
I will be happy to share pictures if I ever learn to take a good one. I have asked my daughter for assistance since I am challenged but she has been super busy at work lately. My ammy is from the wonderful Dana at Mastercut Gems. I cannot wait to see it. It might be in mail today then off to Sally for the Ara ring. I do not see why you should not have your crosses too. I have a small collection of cross pendants but was taken with the idea of crosses on the ring. I am having it set in silver because I have an antique ring with a large ammy in yellow gold although i think the dark color looks best in yellow gold. I hope I am not disappointed with my decision.

I am now on the hunt for a sunstone similar to yours.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Moonststruck, have you looked here?

http://www.oregon-sunstone.com/Loose_Ge ... Gemstones/

They seem to have quite a selection of both stones and finished jewelry.

If you google "oregon sunstone," you will come up with the loose gemstone vendors. Just for an FYI, concave cutting really lends itself to fiery sunstones, mine has concave cutting. It was cut in Hong Kong. Mine also has a schiller, which I find highly desireable, read/look a little re schillers to see if you want one or not.

Also, you could have Sally do the bezel in 18 kt yg and the rest of the ring in silver, I don't think it would greatly increase the price but it would enhance the color of the ammie, most likely. It'll be lovely either way though.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Neck shot

neckpendstonie.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks fab on your!

again, congrats on a lovely custom piece!

MoZo

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this?! StonieGrl, that is absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully made, gorgeous stones, and looks fabulous on you. Congratulations!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your necklace is gorgeous! I love the color combo and the profile is great. It looks so pretty on too.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words. It was a big project, cost-wise and over time.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh! I thought it was pretty in your first pictures but it looks amazing on you :appl: :appl:

Enjoy wearing it, Stoniegirl!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love the combo!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the combination and it looks amazing on you! What a great piece to add to your collection!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Love it, it looks even better against your skin! The colors just pop.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....I love it!!!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results