shape
carat
color
clarity

New Jeff White "Seafoam" Tourmaline

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all, I know a lot of this material is popping up around the boards, but I just got mine and had it set, so I thought I'd share some pics. Love the colour! Wish it was a bit cleaner, but I'm really happy I didn't have another Asscher cut from it. I was also really pleased to see that it came with an AGL brief.

Unfortunately, I can't get the sun to cooperate when I also have time to shoot this weekend, so all of these pics have been taken indoors on an overcast day with an incandescent light nearby. Specs; 1.88 ct. 6.92 x 6.91mm.

IMG 1303a.jpg

IMG 1421a.jpg

IMG 1391a.jpg

IMG 1389a.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
More with friends. Jeff also cut this Minty Peridot Asscher. Gary cut my Aqua Asscher.

IMG 1311a.jpg

IMG 1301a.jpg

IMG 1292a.jpg

IMG 1352a.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last few . . . thanks for looking!!!

IMG 1388a.jpg

IMG 1420a.jpg

IMG 1440a.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, your collection is beautiful :love: :love: :love: (as always!). I really love the color of your peridot asscher!

Congrats on acquiring another great stone - it's a beautiful setting too. Wear it in good health!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :appl: What a fantastic color Lauren! I so enjoy looking at pictures of your collection :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Beautiful addition to your collection.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
really lovely. The color is great. Is that a carre cut eternity band?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color on that new seafoam tourmaline Lauren. Another beauty to add to your beautiful collection.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible color!!!!

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
I love your stones! Beautiful! Specially the Jeff White seafoam tourmaline. :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren,
It’s gorgeous! I’m so glad you didn’t have it cut as an asscher because it wouldn’t be as saturated as it is now. Most of the seafoam tourmalines I see tend to be overly gray and “dead” but yours is bursting with colour.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How stunning! The colour just screams at you doesn't it?

It's good to see you departing from your asscher norm! I like this much better and as Chrono has set it's really brought out the colour.

Enjoy wearing it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren -- they're GORGEOUS! I love Jeff's stones/work, and I covet pretty much every piece of jewelry you have. :cheeky: Beautiful. :love:

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!

I just got mine last night and it appears MUCH lighter than yours. But of course yours is set and mine isn't. So maybe mine will darken, but I doubt it will get as deep as yours :(

I do love the color and the cut though. I hope to post pics this weekend.

Where did you get that setting? I love baguettes! :) I was thinking of putting mine in a halo though. Of course I can't afford anything now. I'm so jealous of how quickly some people get their stuff set!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
HKK, Alene, Packy, and SandyandIsaac - Thank you so much for your kind words!

Treenbean - Thank you! Yes, it's a carre cut that JBEG had a while back.

Ltl - Thank you. I had it cut specifically for this empty setting, so I'm glad they both work together!

TL - Thanks! Just saw you're setting the blue spinel! Colour me green with envy!!!

Colorluvr - Thank you! I need to revisit your thread on macro photography!

Crasru - Thanks for saying so! The cut is hiding some inclusions quite well, I think.

Diva Rose - Thank you! I think I'm a bit partial to it, too!

Lovinggems - Thank you!

Chrono - Thank you. I'm very thankful that I'm deviating from asschers because I just can't get the colour I want out of them. Even my aqua, which has very different personalities, looks so drab and grey next to this tourmaline.

LovingDiamonds - LOL, thank you. I feel a bit the same way about the "asscher norm". I really got fixated on cut over colour for a while there, and I'm glad I can have the best of both worlds with this one.

Zoe - Thank you! I'm a big Jeff fan, too. Until I owned one of his stones, I had my own thoughts on his pricing, but working with him from rough, he can be pretty reasonable, IMO

Hoofbeats95 - I'm absolutely dying to see pics of yours! truth be told, I covet the chunky cut of your cushion, so I really hope you love it!

Motownmama - Thank you for taking a look!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful color!!! It definitely looks very blue to me. Is there green in it? When I think of stones that are seafoam I think of a lot more green and I prefer yours.

Edited: Looking at it again, I do see some green but much more blue. I like it!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats an amazing color Lauren! :love:

kurtwoodfork

Rough_Rock
omg the colors of all of your rings are to die for! i really looooooooooove the "seafoam" tourmaline! never seen anything like it :love:
and the hot pink pear!! ooooh so gorgeous <3

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
Lauren, just wondering - which jeweller did you use to set your rings?

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I really love all of these, but that seafoam tourmaline is a color I would notice in a crowd of gorgeous rings!

Laura

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them all but this makes my heart sing. So if you ever decide to unload any....

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Between you, Freke and the stone Jeff has on the JKT website, I am convinced that he has the best tourms around. Did he also cut ArjunaJane's?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, your rings are one of the reasons why I stay away from PS particularly the Colored stone section!!! I am just astounded by your ever growing collection! It makes me want to get some ring projects of my own going but I am trying to stay out of trouble! Those are just gorgeous!! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results