shape
carat
color
clarity

new info on urinite

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
a new vein of urinite has been discovered in the states. the material has been discovered around rest stops & laundrymats. the material has been found to be very pleasing to look at, it is beautiful under a scope & in some rare instances the stones contain buttcheek fibers. these fibers seem to be brown/brunette in color & even more rare are the blondish fibers that can easily be seen with a loop. from the hard to get lab tested crystals the reports are a mixture of guiness or budweiser with a little fruit juice but low saturation of citric acid. the stones are single refractive & dont float.when the stones are worn they should be on a long neckless or rings to keep away from the nose. these stones have been known to be unpleasent close to the face although some may enjoy for a short time. the stones look good on multicolored clothing, especially if the stones melt & stain the blouse or shirt or get the ring damp. washing the hand is highly recommended if this happens or after handling the stones. at the present time availability is good but with the orient is buying large quantities & the asians are just starting to chemically diffuse new stones, care must be taken to insure the authentic material is pure. further updates are coming or maybe that was me-more info when available-me...this is a photo of the rare urinite with the blond buttfiber just seen about center to the left-an amazing photo-me...

001.JPG

SereneSolange

Rough_Rock
ROFL, so gross.

lelser

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's important to remember than trace minerals (and trace vitamins) can have a big effect on the hue and saturation of urinite. :)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
lelser|1295994677|2832917 said:
It's important to remember than trace minerals (and trace vitamins) can have a big effect on the hue and saturation of urinite. :)

As well as the odor?

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
crasru-didnt have pythons had boas-have been sold for several years-now its gems, guns, cameras, & cars, u no , the usual junk-me...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good... I noticed that your avatar with the cat and the boa next to it disappeared and started to worry... I'm glad that things are OK.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results